Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho wow what kinda jwelery? Earrings? Necklace?
Aww how sweet how old is ur son?
I already have a huge collection of Earnings 🤪 but still I buy again and again 🤣
5 years ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho wow what kinda jwelery? Earrings? Necklace?
Aww how sweet how old is ur son?
I already have a huge collection of Earnings 🤪 but still I buy again and again 🤣
5 years ❤️
Hawww 😯 tumhe bhi naam diya 🤦🏼♀️
Ho kya raha hai ye sab 🤪
Ek nickname fix karo ... aur sab usi pe tiki raho
Dono ek dusre se maafi maango ... aur baat khatam karo
Tum meri pyaari acchi bacchi Ian ho na,🤗 phele tum maafi maang lo Nnie se
Vo jab aayegi ... usse bhi keh dunga tumse sorry bolne ko
# moi Poha bana rahi hu
issliye late reply ... sorry
Poha 😋
Tumhe pasand hai?
Aa jao mere ghar ... accha bana hai iss baar 😄😄
Good morning🤗Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good morning...
Mujhe bhi khana hai
Originally posted by: XLPJE2XYP3GA4LQT
Mujhe bhi khana hai
aa jao phir
Hum sab saath bait ke khayenge 😊
Originally posted by: OOK5ZUIXGF7DKS3Z
Good morning🤗
Maniiii...🤗
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
So I ll be rushing from office at 4.30😆
😆 I have to vaccume whole house tomorrow and make sweets and prasad..
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe yes we all r confused as dhanteras n kali chaudas is same day kind of
Yes all muhurat and tithi’s are mixed up...