Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yar I drop shows like hot potato..
In 1-2 shows they were real
I remember 1 was dummy
So u are telling double role was hero's!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yar I drop shows like hot potato..
In 1-2 shows they were real
I remember 1 was dummy
So u are telling double role was hero's!
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I can't either. I've only seen pics and the precap on Insta, and I swear I feel like someone is ripping my heart out every damn time 😭😭😭
Gur I swear I was tearing and tearing that’s just so heartbreaking 😪😪💔💔
I swear that I can’t even see clips of those online that I tear then and there, even right now I saw a clip of it and I’m tearing
Rrahul baby brought pure justice to the role of Vansh! He has just nailed it as Vansh Raisinghania
I can’t 💔💔💔
I want my Vansh baby back very soon and that too as only Vansh Raisinghania
Vansh ke bina Riansh Kese hoga! kava Kese hoga!😛above all immj2 Kese hoga!😭
It will be thrill😆 cz everyone will be waiting on tenterhooks for his return 😆
And Ridhima will dream about their progeny 🤣...
Vansh ke bina Riansh Kese hoga! kava Kese hoga!😛above all immj2 Kese hoga!😭
Yes vansh ke bina IMMJ2 adhura, der wont be riansh without vansh :(
Hey Sofna. ..🤗
🤗 .... give me an account of how much you've cried😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I can’t 💔💔💔
I want my Vansh baby back very soon and that too as only Vansh Raisinghania
Aww Rishi he won’t be gone long. Maybe Monday or Tuesday you will see him. He drives the show. It’s hinged on his character.
So u are telling double role was hero's!
Mihir comes in my mind
Rishabh bajaj
(They were memory loss/disguised tracks)
There was one of heroine too but yaad nahi aa raha
There you go - it made you smile😛😳🤗
U somehow manage to make me smile and laugh always Sofna 🤗
But today I’m in so much sadness and kind of still tearing as I saw those clips right now as well, gosh it’s just breaking me every time I see it 💔💔😪
Very true.
Poker face like Lady Gaga sang.