The girl who is finalised as molki fl should have casted as bondu ...Woh perfect thi .. Ekta ne leliya yarr
Nahhh I didn't like her as Bondita.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
The girl who is finalised as molki fl should have casted as bondu ...Woh perfect thi .. Ekta ne leliya yarr
Nahhh I didn't like her as Bondita.
Originally posted by: HPJTTWLVILSKQ2XK
You siggy lalz.. yahi vo scene hai jo mai lagaati if I had not taken the pran 🤣
How are we so similar baap re 🤪
🤣🤣
Lo hogaya teri kaamna pura 🤣
Haha behen haina hum 🤣🤪
Because we both drool ani man 🤣🤪🤣
Originally posted by: VFWPH45ZLRTQLBRM
yeh kya pakar liya yaar tumne ☺️
i didn't notice this in the epi 🤣
me hu hi itni kamaal😃
The girl who is finalised as molki fl should have casted as bondu ...Woh perfect thi .. Ekta ne leliya yarr
Sorry but I disagree
She wouldn’t look good with pravi as big Bondu (My Pov)
yaarrr hum rarely padhte hai pucho @pritz ya @lalz se🤣
yaarrr hum rarely padhte hai pucho @pritz ya @lalz se🤣
haan toh me bhi keh rahi hu mat padho
+1.....
I hope mission mini insult 2.0 ka planning plotting ka captain Bidu bane and whole family abides him🤣
Give me Minoy feels!
Bidu: Thukra ke mera pyaar, mera intkam dekhegi 😈
Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
Besharam ho gaye hai sab...🤪😆
Ye tumhe ab pata chala?🤪
I also want the same.Someone in the forum has said that mini's first target will be binoy so i think binoy will definetly be with his family against mini.+1.....
I hope mission mini insult 2.0 ka planning plotting ka captain Bidu bane and whole family abides him🤣
Bondita, the grown up one, I see her as someone like in my story Chahat.
She will be chirpy like little Bondita, but also a very classy lady who knows how to remain calm and be subtle when needed and is also very appreciative of things she's got, and expressive with what she feels.
And tbh I don't find any actress in ITV who can pull off this role. She should be hyper yet subtle. Bold yet emotional, odd yet beautiful.
❤️❤️