🤣❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤣❤️
point🤣....
nhi pm krdena pakka padhungii!!
Abhi busy hu thodaa par.
I am more of a vm watcher than a reader.
haan mat padho
Noii yarr koi divorce ni hoga ..They both will be together bachhe bhi honge etc ...
But abhi bas hints ko samjho ...As per my views Bondita jo abhi hai woh grown up mei aisi ni hogi ...
Ya toh bahot bold hogi ya neutral ...
Hopefully yaa :) Both of them look so cute together :)
❤️
Both looks perfect together
Samay palat gaya❤️😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ab bondita ko patni manna start kiya hai na usne to he's saying patni devi now🤪🤪🤣
Lol that's was actually shocking🤪
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Whole RC members including bon are dramatic🤪
Bon is just perfect for this natak mandli🤣
Well, no from my part cause.... just no.
Yes I read all four drabbles last night!
The last one is my fav.
I meant the cheeks. Not Reem
In my mind, Reem is too overshadowed by Kalyani. Too difficult to imagine her as Bon 😵
I thought so! The last one was absolute love! It was the first one I was personally satisfied with! 😆
Rimi🤗😳
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
he is living in 2118..🤣
🤣