Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Lucifer 🤦♀️ mujhe laga you will say Paradise Lost 😂
I thought pop culture will be more appreciated 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Lucifer 🤦♀️ mujhe laga you will say Paradise Lost 😂
I thought pop culture will be more appreciated 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I used to. Minus ke baad stock kam huyi hai. Phir toh main if se retire hogayi so hai nahi but haan jab bhi kuch milta hai bookmark kar leti hoon 😂
What retire???? 😱😱😱😱
(s)he obviously loves her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: weirdladki
Aapka aur mera rishta (dil ka) ab jud chuka hai 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈
☹️ main na dekhti V knows. niya knows waise 😂
retire hogayi thi that was past tense ... huyi nahi hoon🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
☹️ main na dekhti V knows. niya knows waise 😂
Aw but you should!
Sab apne wale copy karte hain English shows se 😂😂😂
Mein toh hindi dekhti hi nahi! Only K things I see ❤️
Baaki always these things! Anyone wants to discuss I'm all ears ❤️😍
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
retire hogayi thi that was past tense ... huyi nahi hoon🤣
HUM KHUSHKISMAT HAIN ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope you get some sleep!
But isko mein 10-15 baar dekhungi ab
Haiyee kaafi body pain tha aj khub tired how about everyone? Now going through Ksg stuff and I feel so kuch better and nayi ladki ke write ups ofc on k 🤩 rejuvenation.