theek haiπ.I'll give it a watchOriginally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Do watch..it's a nice one π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
theek haiπ.I'll give it a watchOriginally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Do watch..it's a nice one π
Originally posted by: JustNihaaa
I am sorry but people are bashing Omkar just because he's a psycho villain, isme fandom ki kya galti hai π
.
I don't like the way some people are ridiculously bashing Omkar ππΌ
.
Its their POV , but I won't tolerate it
Omkar is a negative character, he is suppose to get hate. And he does deserve that hate because of his deeds. The worst I have seen on ITV.
Now if you are talking about the actor being hated then I am with you. He is doing a great job portraying the characters.
it's 4:11 Am hereπ.good morning everyone

Good morning PKK friends. Have a wonderful festive day girls. π€

Thank youπ€.Good morning Everyone
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Thank youπ€.Good morning Everyone
Good night π
itni jaldiiπ²?Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Good night π
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Thank youπ€.Good morning Everyone
Now we both are in one team π
Maine bhi kr li, shaadiπ€£
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
itni jaldiiπ²?
It's night only re, soti toh mai 1 bje huπ
Sach π².btw Congragulationsβ€οΈ.