Yes he wil 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes he wil 😭
haina sundarr school❤️
Haan but one thing, how did they allow bon to accompany batuk school 🤔?
Todays episode was love love and love
specially kaka sasur ji and Anirudh tark
Loved loved loved it
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
kaun si road pe pahunch gaye hai ye bondi ke pati babu🤪🤣
Pati devi road🤣🤣

Your dictionary is faulty we know😆
In your dictionary-
creepy= Beautiful🤣
So please write😆
finally someone saw it....I was like Am I only the one who sees that fog🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
BTW why Ani teaching only wifey and not his bro?🤣
Aur jabhi Ani padhata hai study aisa ajeeb kyun lagta hai it seems a bit darker nad dhuan dhuan🤔
Maybe but aaj hi maine suchna padha jo starting mei dikhaya usmein clearly likha hai ki grown-up leads will have a unique relationship and they both will fight against britishers, orthodox society and for woman right .
What will be this unique relationship
Kuch bhi
Angel in disguise😳
Pyaar mein andha hona ise hi kehte hain🤣🤣
Kate says that this show always give future hints & symbolisms😆
Haa but mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki grown up bondita might be aniruddh part 2 !!
Plus aaj maine kaka ko bhi dekha ki he will change his perspective in future and will support both !
I know!
and I want to write something on it, but I don't know how people may perceive it.
Some people have commented that earlier novels potrayed such young bride- groom relationship( I haven't read any piece like that myself), I am sure if written with subtely it can convey the conflicting emotions without looking creepey.