Thank you so much Ramya.
I write during my short breaks so compliments really encourages me.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much Ramya.
I write during my short breaks so compliments really encourages me.
Originally posted by: caller123
Thank you so much Leanne. Your dp is so lovely. I really love that scene still.
Thanks Kate. That is one of my most favourite scenes in Barrister Babu. It is actually one of Mahi's captures that she had posted on Twitter. I had asked her whether I could use it as my DP and she permitted me to do so.
Originally posted by: caller123
Thank you so much Rittika🤗
Even I agree with you. I found it's difficult to see their expressions and understand their expressions
wherr is the update for yesterday episode
waiting
IIt's my favourite sceneOriginally posted by: leanne_1983
Thanks Kate. That is one of my most favourite scenes in Barrister Babu. It is actually one of Mahi's captures that she had posted on Twitter. I had asked her whether I could use it as my DP and she permitted me to do so.