Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Isn't she the same fan who talked ill about Sana? I mean the twitter account.
Isn't she the same fan who talked ill about Sana? I mean the twitter account.
The person who posted this is the same person but the girl in the video who is getting all emotional is different
Its really amazing how well he handles his fans. Talks to them just like friends. 👍🏼. Cracking jokes with them . No attitude at all. Very few celebs can do that
Originally posted by: BornHyper
The person who posted this is the same person but the girl in the video who is getting all emotional is different
Yeah, I know the girl getting emotional. She was very sweet. Even her mom said nice things to Sana.
https://twitter.com/ibtimes_india/status/1326656389981335556?s=19
Sabne ab rumoured couple likhna shuru kardiya😆
Small small things. Sana ko pata tha sid will open the door😆. Kehne ki zaroorat hi nahi
https://twitter.com/SonniaSlays/status/1326751616158978050?s=19