Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ladies I’m back😎
Welcome back 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ladies I’m back😎
Welcome back 😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ladies I’m back😎
Welcome back asfie...
Originally posted by: nimarious
Mujhe bhi 🤣
🤣🤣 koi solution hai tumhare paas iska haha
Originally posted by: nimarious
Ok then promotion k baad krungi phir😆
Cool have u thought what u gonna change it to?
🤣🤣🤣
Just like that! 🤣🤣
mujhe toh bohot hasi aayi jab main ye likh rahi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
main phir se rone dungi aur IF pe flood aajayega 😭
La muje kya 🤣Maria boat banayegi🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Finally someone agrees with it 😆🤣
🤣....btw who gave it to you ?😆
Originally posted by: nimarious
Yes 🤣Safety comes first 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 sahi pakde hai
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ladies I’m back😎
Aayiye aayiye😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ladies I’m back😎
Welcome back :)