Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It's a very complicated question
You need a break not resignation
But...
Exactly, she needs a break not a resignation but those people don't understand this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It's a very complicated question
You need a break not resignation
But...
Exactly, she needs a break not a resignation but those people don't understand this
Yeah checked... Will reply you..Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Shaheen, check your PM.
As per medical certificate prescribed by my Doctor, it states that I need 40 days complete rest..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It's a very complicated question
You need a break not resignation
But...
So, they're not willing to afford that huge.
Nope...
I always donated my savings to the little kids of orphanage...
It's not company, it's research Institution..Originally posted by: blackhole
ye kaisi company hai yaar... Where they won't take care of their employees? I don't understand...
Also, I am working here though but my work is controlled by ACS..
That's why I tell you to be little selfish
Nahi hota behen mujhse... Bachpan se aadat hogayi hai.. Kya karun.
Aaj sochti hoon samajh nahi aata iss baat pe khush hoon ya udhas...
Nahi hota behen mujhse... Bachpan se aadat hogayi hai.. Kya karun.
Aaj sochti hoon samajh nahi aata iss
I know! You are just made like this, the selfless one. You need to keep yourself on priority, for once. Please
I don't know what to say Octo..Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I know! You are just made like this, the selfless one. You need to keep yourself on priority, for once. Please
I am blank at this juncture..
But if doctor has adviced you to take rest and your job is exactly opposite to that.