Meri team fir se 2 main bat gayi yaar😆
Team RamboRa firse team tamboli and team rahul ho gayi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri team fir se 2 main bat gayi yaar😆
Team RamboRa firse team tamboli and team rahul ho gayi😆
Originally posted by: R3IX6BIWK32M7S45
Meri team fir se 2 main bat gayi yaar😆
Team RamboRa firse team tamboli and team rahul ho gayi😆
Yeh toh hona hi tha😆
I would like her to play alone and not loose sight of goal..
I like Rahul off and on ..task wise yes personally not really
Originally posted by: AnjuRish
I would like her to play alone and not loose sight of goal..
I like Rahul off and on ..task wise yes personally not really
Yup,she should just focus on her game
Waiting to see her look today 😊
Hope she does well in this task ..guess it will continue till fri
Originally posted by: AnjuRish
I would like her to play alone and not loose sight of goal..
I like Rahul off and on ..task wise yes personally not really
Yes playing alone is the best for her
IF Popularity meter par vote kardo sab
IF Popularity meter par vote kardo sab
Done 👍
Did u find out when Nikki is sad🙈
IF Popularity meter par vote kardo sab
I do it everyday👍🏼 and every 4 hrs