Main Tera Ban Jaunga....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main Tera Ban Jaunga....
nishu amazing gifs 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Originally posted by: girlTalks
ye maar dega .. pakka .
no way I am alive after this - husky voice back ☺️
You guys are having so much fun and I am missing it all....🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
i think we will get that..
I so want to see it.... I think they'll be good.. Ahana especially bahut natak kiya hain usane 😡😡
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I thnk we could see a bit in orecap they were looking gob smacked.... I hope balraj respects his wife a bit nw
Yeah Precap wasn't very clear na.. And I don't just need expressions. I want dialogues 🤣😈
Originally posted by: Ishika64
He has already started.. Today only.. Without giving wifey anytime...
Hope kya karana hain isame.. Rudra doesn't believe in wasting time.... 😎
We're going to get innumerable half kisses tu dekh... End tak Rudra and hum dono frustrate ho jayenge with missed chances😆😆
🤣🤣true, Rudra and us suffering from sexual frustration .
That's what I like about rudra, samay sadupyog karnaa aata hai bande ko..
See,didn't waste any time holding wifey hand 😉
I love how they intermingle their fingers ...love,love ,love ..
Preesha started that way .😳
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Main Tera Ban Jaunga....
They added female bit of it today too. Hayeee
galz wait... making next AT
dont coment till i say 😈