nooooo🤢
I think anushka Sen from jhansi rani would do justice or any young actor who can act
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nooooo🤢
I think anushka Sen from jhansi rani would do justice or any young actor who can act
I think it's not easy shre to start school immediately they will make some drama and hope they give proper closure to the current track and proper lead to next...Originally posted by: bhshre95
Thanks Reka🤗
Promo looks really good
I always wanted Bon to go to school❤️
But now we will not be able to see Rudhita study sessions🥺 I want some before school track
Oh bhaiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiii devi ki previous show was enough to set me off for a lifetime, plus she can not carry out the role properly at all. Also she'll be a mismatch with Pravisht.
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Shaadi ke baad 1 mahine mein hi himalaya pe chala jaata tapasya karne🤪
Kya bandi h yaar, tab bhi aisi auratein hoti thi kya?🤦
aurat ke naam pe kalank 🤪 as kaka said
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hubby wifey fight on the way 🤪🤣 cute hoga 😳
So Rudi's and batuk scenes honge mostly 😆
Ye som kyun nahi dikra? 😵
Saurav kya hi bad news laayega abb 🤢
I hope GW has not kidnapped HM girl
delete kyu kiya?
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Saurav kya hi bad news laayega abb 🤢
I hope GW has not kidnapped HM girl
Saurab kabhi good news laya kya ? 🤔
Mostly Tulsipur walon ne kuch hungama kade kardi honge that HM girls can't stay there.! Something wagera 😂
Or bhatuk kuch kiya hoga school mein 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Saurab kabhi good news laya kya ? 🤔
Mostly Tulsipur walon ne kuch hungama kade kardi honge that HM girls can't stay there.! Something wagera 😂
Or bhatuk kuch kiya hoga school mein 🤣
Haa.. Saurav and bad news ka puraana naata hai 🤪
Matlab we will get Ani ka bhaashan soon 🤪