Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
billi jiiii 😎
Khatam karo AT ko 😛
👍🏼
yeah 😳That's Bitter Truth😳
Har Jagah Rubi k hi Charche he 😎
Humari Rubi Chhayi hui he
So proud of her ❤️
Still diwali cleaning. But I just want to say ki if rubina doesnt dance until her ghungroos break na then I'm gonna bash her. I want her to give her best bas.
We all expecting d same frm her 😳Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Still diwali cleaning. But I just want to say ki if rubina doesnt dance until her ghungroos break na then I'm gonna bash her. I want her to give her best bas.
Thank you Rubina for being support system to Abhinav 🤗