Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh!!m but you must... Her works include: poisonous love, the devil n the wallpaper , irrevocably yours ,and gangsters mistress.. I mean these are my personal favourite❤️
Ohh okay will check it out thanks😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh!!m but you must... Her works include: poisonous love, the devil n the wallpaper , irrevocably yours ,and gangsters mistress.. I mean these are my personal favourite❤️
Ohh okay will check it out thanks😳
I'm on another level - trust me🤣
My Huby can't even get the law of the land to get me to do anything 😆
I'm stubborn like a tree🤪
I can vouch on that🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh! I don't remember her... But I will search for her work...
You won't find her. She deactivated her account so all her posts were deleted. She's now known as publicenemy (something like that) -she's a brilliant writer👍🏼
yeah... Lol..😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh okay will check it out thanks😳
You don’t forget them🤣🤣
Not at all....yeh bhi koi bhulne wali cheez h🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nimarious
Not at all....yeh bhi koi bhulne wali cheez h🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am doing good how r u?
Me too good....is ur WFH discussion still going on?😆
ohh!!! That's bad!You won't find her. She deactivated her account so all her posts were deleted. She's now known as publicenemy (something like that) -she's a brilliant writer👍🏼
I remember one one girl deactivated her acc... If you remember her, Hasini(6thelement), she wrote NYtimes with maan geet
Originally posted by: nimarious
Me too good....is ur WFH discussion still going on?😆
Hehe no but WFH is the best thing we have in this pandemic
Ab m har epi k baad dekhti hu ek song to lighten up my mood🤣N aaj ke epi k baad to i guess bht zarurat padegi inn songs ki😆