Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya good to know I didn't say it was too good or excellent 😆
Waise how's your exam preparation going on?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kya good to know I didn't say it was too good or excellent 😆
Waise how's your exam preparation going on?
It's going bad🤓
Why? You're good student unlike me nah 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Why? You're good student unlike me nah 😆
Nope. 😆
Anyways, good night. It's late🤓
Okay Octo good night 🤗
Priya🤗Originally posted by: blackhole
Hi! Anybody home??
Bolo Shaheen kya hua???
I went to workplace to seek medical leave as prescribed by Doctor... But after taking one day time, they ask me to resign my job simply..Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bolo Shaheen kya hua???
I went to workplace to seek medical leave as prescribed by Doctor... But after taking one day time, they ask me to resign my job simply..
Wtf 🤬
You were giving your whole time and energy for these inhumane people ? They used you Shaheen...!
What was your reply ??