In yday epi i got DSR vibes from K acting....specially his voice tone in Rags scenes.
I love how hw he was enjoying the drama between Rags and AP like a perfect drama queen🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In yday epi i got DSR vibes from K acting....specially his voice tone in Rags scenes.
I love how hw he was enjoying the drama between Rags and AP like a perfect drama queen🤣🤣
In yday epi i got DSR vibes from K acting....specially his voice tone in Rags scenes.
I love how hw he was enjoying the drama between Rags and AP like a perfect drama queen🤣🤣
Me to want KaVa should rant a scene together
Mazaa aa jaayega flashback bhi chalega
In yday epi i got DSR vibes from K acting....specially his voice tone in Rags scenes.
I love how hw he was enjoying the drama between Rags and AP like a perfect drama queen🤣🤣
Kabir na bahut nautanki baaz ho gya hai ladka
KaVa Face off on way
KaVa expressions man 🤣
Are bhaisaab
AB deenanath chahuhan
Ghane kaale mere baal vasmol ne kiya kamaal 🤣

