Fan Fictions

Finding An Incomplete FF #3

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Readers,

Please use this thread to ask questions about a completed FF or an incomplete FF.

Link to Thread#1

Link to Thread#2

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello savera84

I was reading a story on Wordpress of a writer

I forgot the name 

But the wrote has thanked you their for advertising her story here to let more people know about it. It is still ongoing story but my phone crash and I just can’t figure out the name. 

Can you please give me the link?

Here is the plot 

Arnav is married to lavnya and has two sons ved and Naksh and is active in politics with lavnya’s dad Kailash devgida but hates him to core. 
khushi’s father had kicked her out so she had adopted her mamaji’s last name Gupta and was working in Big pharmaceutical company but her mamaji is getting her ready for launching her in politics from Delhi 

Shyam is prince 

Apparently Akash has soft corner for khushi and has helped her with move to guregao 

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: archmink

Hello savera84

I was reading a story on Wordpress of a writer

I forgot the name 

But the wrote has thanked you their for advertising her story here to let more people know about it. It is still ongoing story but my phone crash and I just can’t figure out the name. 

Can you please give me the link?

Here is the plot 

Arnav is married to lavnya and has two sons ved and Naksh and is active in politics with lavnya’s dad Kailash devgida but hates him to core. 
khushi’s father had kicked her out so she had adopted her mamaji’s last name Gupta and was working in Big pharmaceutical company but her mamaji is getting her ready for launching her in politics from Delhi 

Shyam is prince 

Apparently Akash has soft corner for khushi and has helped her with move to guregao 

Hi, It is Eccentrica's  Toeing The Line.  I will PM the link to you.

Cheers.....

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

BM 

Thanks Raji 

You have been a big help here and on IPK forum. 🤗

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello is there any way to read old stories written by Devi(publicenemy)? i believe she is the one who wrote love and despair.. have heard a lot about it but i joined forum after it was removed. please give me link to her blog or something. also please help me with her other works. has she published any of her novels? would love to purchase them. i have only read kalarikkal house and she is beyond any words. thanks in advance

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Money_lover

Hello is there any way to read old stories written by Devi(publicenemy)? i believe she is the one who wrote love and despair.. have heard a lot about it but i joined forum after it was removed. please give me link to her blog or something. also please help me with her other works. has she published any of her novels? would love to purchase them. i have only read kalarikkal house and she is beyond any words. thanks in advance

Hi, Devi has written only two stories on IPK as far as I know; Kalarikkal house and Lavender. Both are incomplete and available here on IF. She has written other stories which are on a blog. I don't know if they are fan fiction or not, but are fabulously written. Here's the link to her blog. You had to request for access before, don't know how it is set up currently.

https://deviyudethoolika.wordpress.com/

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s reading a ff in Wattpad. Plot is again hate marriage. But here, Khushi wears a sari and Shyam thinks her as Anjali and he shoots her and the entire family. Arnav has to go to hospital since his entire family is in hospital and there when Anjali asks where Khushi is Arnav tells how she is cheating the whole family with Shyam and stuffs like that. But Anjali saw that Khushi took the bullet which was for Anjali. It had less than 10 chapters. I read only upto that part. Can anyone tell me the name of this ff please?

Varnika143 thumbnail

Looking for a story where arnav marries Kushi and leaves country on the same night without seeing her face. After Anjali along with her husband Rahul joins khushi in college.when Arnav comes back, he makes Kushi work for him, blackmailing her about Payal who is her friend in college 

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

looking for a story where arnav and khushi met accidently and arnav is even attracted to her but betrothed to someone else...Lavanya i guess..in that brief rendezvous, arnav told her about his disinterest in marriage but khushi later turned out to be bride's best friend. khushi can't express her desire for arnav due to societal pressures and can't reveal arnav's disinterest to his fiancée who is madly in love with him...Please help...i think the story was left incomplete but i want to read it again..