🤣Originally posted by: Ishika64
Are yaar. I have literally slept for only 3 hours last two nights so even if I want to stay awake today I won't be ale to😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: Ishika64
Are yaar. I have literally slept for only 3 hours last two nights so even if I want to stay awake today I won't be ale to😆
Nore. I demanded RuSha kissie and Sapana is talking about KDB I think.. You already know my views on KDB impact on Rusha na😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
She will.. Preesha pe mujhe pura vishwass hain ab (At least aaj ke liye)😆🤣
Ye kaun se shop se mila hai jo tera vishwas khatam nai ho raha😆
Originally posted by: foresight
akal.....really....haven’t we discussed this
Yes I am with Sapna.. Let's DM and ask for Poll🤣
Originally posted by: foresight
baas ab Rudra needs to change her wardrobe....no more tent dresses
I second that .he brings her all nice dresses
Choice mast hai bande ki 😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I second that .he brings her all nice dresses
Choice mast hai bande ki 😉
seconding you
my fav is BB mehendiwaali dresss
white with flowers
then red saree
Originally posted by: foresight
beard ko kiss nahi karne hai...lips ko chahiye
Ok Sapna I don't want to get into technicality too much but take it from me beard won't be hindrance in that kiss☺️☺️ Even the current one. So uska koi issue nai. I want garden walk cause this isn't lokoing good and is distracting now especially for lovey dovey version🤣
hum bhi happy
occassion samajnahi aarahihae
is it party for SK return
or KC
diwali i want in S house
Jane de.. when everyone is together that is enough reason to be happy😳
Mai toh kal hi boli..time for second poll
Yeh I like preesha yellow dress here
Yeh maybe hey called them cuz sharda ma is bk and if theres karwa chaut then then sargu nght scene