I've updated part 6 and part 7 of Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya. Double Update as I promised.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I've updated part 6 and part 7 of Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya. Double Update as I promised.
🤣🤣🤣
Yeh kisne banaya?!? Tulsi mata legal notice leke ajaygi...
Originally posted by: listmist
Yup but according to spoiler he is going to do uthal puthal in rudhitas life
Mai toh bolti ho vande matram bulwao bondu se...Aur firangi track lao..🤣 phir dekho
Aur nahi toh kya koi aur khareedegi toh logo mai baat degi, khud thorihi na khaygi😆
Originally posted by: Apsana14
Yess.. 😭
And there are so much to explore now. Leap now will be a rush.
What leap? Kaun le raha hai leap? Dara mat yaar😱 leap ka koi naya news aya kya?
🤣🤣
Please yaar.. Post these epic type things on main forum.. Hum jab wapas ate hain to 20-30 pages ho jate hain aur itna achha achha memes Hum miss kar dete hain.. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: castlebones
What leap? Kaun le raha hai leap? Dara mat yaar😱 leap ka koi naya news aya kya?
Are nahi..Don't worry, koi leap nahi aa raha..
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Yeh tho nehi pata ki Pati Babu ne Kya Kaha but HE is looking so handsome
![]()
Bondita has written Hindi letters I guess Bondita has planned to give a surprise to her Pati Babu
![]()
![]()
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHV5gE6BZJH/?igshid=ja9lvf6tm1gu
Both are looking shocked.. chal kya raha hain bhai!!?? Is it something related to the dhula hua degree.. 🤣
Originally posted by: castlebones
What leap? Kaun le raha hai leap? Dara mat yaar😱 leap ka koi naya news aya kya?
No.. Actually I saw a post stating leap is needed and that's why I said that..