Woh bhi 8-8 handiya.. na ek kam na ek jyada
woh bhi sirf aniruddh khareed sakta hai bondita ke liye😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Woh bhi 8-8 handiya.. na ek kam na ek jyada
woh bhi sirf aniruddh khareed sakta hai bondita ke liye😈
chotu anirudh🤪
I think greenwood track patriotism sort of hoga .
even i think so
Originally posted by: listmist
even i think so
Haina I have a huge gut feeling ki bondita will showcase the freedom fighter sort of traits 🤣firangiyo dekho tumhari maut aa gayi hai ..
Haina I have a huge gut feeling ki bondita will showcase the freedom fighter sort of traits 🤣firangiyo dekho tumhari maut aa gayi hai ..
YUP ...jkr types feeling aa rahi hai😆
Originally posted by: listmist
YUP ...jkr types feeling aa rahi hai😆
But I m glad kuch toh firangi tracks aaya ..Bengal mei itne freedom fighters and swadeshi movements huye the ...But none has been showed till.now . Aur barrister ban jayegi but barristeri karne hi ni denge
I never saw that mini episode, I find it so inappropriate🤔🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHOF2CunePQ/?igshid=1rcbzb1vx4q6q
Meanwhile
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVDymLBoUn/?igshid=2tjww0hw1n78
I should stop for today🤪 😆
Originally posted by: listmist
chotu anirudh🤪
It's height 🤣🤣
If we lived in that universe a similar show from the same production wouldn't have been banned😆 maybe.
It will be still wrong tho
Which show? 😆