Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
I just posted caps with captions. I'm not playing Bondita😆
Aurra's expressions are meme worthy🤣
@bold Thanks❤️
Ayeee cute. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
I just posted caps with captions. I'm not playing Bondita😆
Aurra's expressions are meme worthy🤣
@bold Thanks❤️
Ayeee cute. ❤️
I try different-2 filters
omg lalz that's me too 🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm sure he wouldn't have listened to you a bit 🤣 do one thing ask him some question after your Bakwaas session regarding the show 🤣
This is me today 🤣
seriously! Bohot hua zimmedari mode...😆Originally posted by: listmist
Ab husband mode mein hi dekhna hai☺️
yeh greenbabu hi abb patibabu ko chote malik k chote shabd ka feel dega🤣🤣
ani will look so tiny infront of him, i just can't stop laughing about that 🤪
bondita kahegi abb pata chala kaisa lagtahe ?! 😒
🤣🤣

Exactly yaar🤣
Pehele episode me bhi aniruddh itna chota lag raha tha us angrez se😆

Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
I try different-2 filters
Ok... Thanks gurvi🤗
Originally posted by: blackhole
seriously! Bohot hua zimmedari mode...😆
He was tired with zimmedaari mode.🤣.. Now he is enjoying pati mode☺️
🤣 Poor Mom and Son
Me protecting my ladla baby no.1 from people throwing cowdung, kichad , sticks etc. on him!