Yes yes.. comment karti hu padhke 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes yes.. comment karti hu padhke 😳
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
@bold🤪🤣
Yes I was Ani I would’ve pulled her roshogolla cheeks most of the time❤️
PS. R u Bengali?

cutest girl she is❤️
U are bengali??
Haan🤪😆😆
But that look is cutee
Originally posted by: KFMK6SRKEGCNXWKG
Yes yes.. comment karti hu padhke 😳
Will wait🤗
lol🤣Originally posted by: 42G5DPOB2YCCVCZS
aurra also love dev a lot🤣
dev is a real player🤪sabke sab ladkiya bachhi ho jawan ho ya thodi jyada umar ki ho, sab ispe bohot pyaar barsa te hain. he must treat them well too tabhi itni close bonding hain
dev looks like a very genuine & humble guy❤️
No no.. I am from your neighbouring state..
My grandmaa is bengali so I know a little about your state. 😳
There many here also who are from bengal.
Originally posted by: Apsana14
No no.. I am from your neighbouring state..
My grandmaa is bengali so I know a little about your state. 😳
There many here also who are from bengal.
Yes even I saw many bengalis here😃
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes even I saw many bengalis here😃
Haan😳