Vadivelu insults actor Shaam

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Vadivelu insults actor Shaam

March 24th, 2008
Surce: Kollywoodtoday

These days Vadivelu seems to be more frustrated with media professionals and other Kollywood stars. Earlier, while shooting for the film Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan, a famous journalist as well a great PRO had approached the studio sets of AVM to have an interview of Vadivelu.

But Vadivelu proved himself to be a good actor not just in reel, but in real life too. He politely shook his hands with the journalist saying that he would soon get back removing his costumes. But this Comedian, getting into his cabin buzzed up with Producer Seventh Channel Manickam asking him to send off the journalist or else he would cancel the shooting. Also he mentioned Manickam that he should tell the journalist as it is his own statement and not from Vadivelu.

Well, his atrocious behavior had a great result with the film Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan. But nothing seems to have changed him and one of the most illustrations was spotted yesterday. Actor Shaam wanted to have Vadivelu in his forthcoming flick Antony Yaar. Shaam who directly went to the spots was ill-treated by Vadivelu in abusive words and got him thrown out of sets by physically assaulted.

wonder whats up with people these days?? if he didnt want to act with Shaam, he could have just told that in a good manner instead of insulting him😡 What comes around, goes around also...!

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Vadivelu did that!!!???? But why? 😕
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the truth behind Vadivelu insulting Shamm i think was then he found out that remours of his INA movie was flop😡. I guess this completed changed his attidute right infrom ot Shaam. But poor Shaam why deserve such a insult😭
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This really happen 😭 😭 oh dear... Thanks payya..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think cause of his attiude, a few of the leading actors refuse to have him on their film....he is such a good comedian, so should behave him proper otherwise, they will just show him the door...Goundamani is a good exp of that, his arrogance behaviour and salary made him say bye bye
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fact tht if u hv vadivelu in a movie, the movie become s a hit must hv changed the person 🤢

'Anthony yaar'? Is it the remake of 'Anthony kaun hai?'
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx sweeto 4 da article. Too much ego is the pro. Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But why? Was it because people think so lowly of V - Ajith refusing to act with Shreya bcos she did a dance with V is plain snobbery - or is it bcos he refused those roles because he was busy with INA?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ooooaky.. so vadivelu is throwing his weight around now in kollywood eh? i remember once he was shooting for some film in singapore and my cousin went to ask for his autograph but vadivelu grumpily shunned her away. he was only sitting there idly not doing anything, why can't he sign the autograph for a girl who was only 9 then? after that incident my little cousin refused to watch vadivelu's scenes in films. she follows that rule of hers till now. hehe..😆😆