Originally posted by: hasini009
Naina- Shardul : 20
Ruby-Abhinav: 18.5
Rahul: 18
but acc to host, 18 > 18.5🤣
jaise Aarti got more votes than Rashmi. Jaan is more deserving than Nishant, Shehzad and Sara.
I too got surprised seeing this blunder..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
Naina- Shardul : 20
Ruby-Abhinav: 18.5
Rahul: 18
but acc to host, 18 > 18.5🤣
jaise Aarti got more votes than Rashmi. Jaan is more deserving than Nishant, Shehzad and Sara.
I too got surprised seeing this blunder..
For me best performers r Rubhinav, Jasaly n Rahul. Rubhinav becs of rubinas grace n Abhinavs honest try, Jasaly were sooooo cuteeee I agree with remo they don't know how to dance but sab bohot dil se tha aur dil tak pohocha for sure N Rahul hes enjoying his performance n kudos to jas n Nikki jinhone usko bohot accha support kiya
Originally posted by: hasini009
Naina- Shardul : 20
Ruby-Abhinav: 18.5
Rahul: 18
but acc to host, 18 > 18.5🤣
jaise Aarti got more votes than Rashmi. Jaan is more deserving than Nishant, Shehzad and Sara.
Thank you for this post, I thought that I was the one miscalculating it! Such nonsense.
I thought Rubinav got 18,5 but host wanted to make Rahul win. Khule aam partiality ho rahe hain and contestants are dumb to not point it out. 🤣
Scène paltega and that’s why winner is loser and vice versa
Exactly 😆 even I was wondering how Rahul scored more points . Yes Salman did wrong calculation. This is hilarious.