Yeah but its on 9 PM slot
Chances of getting high ratings are not that high. But wish them luck.
i think qismat got good trps in that slot?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah but its on 9 PM slot
Chances of getting high ratings are not that high. But wish them luck.
i think qismat got good trps in that slot?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i think qismat got good trps in that slot?
Acha sorry.I don't have any idea about qismat.
Chalawa is something different so I hope it will work with audience
i dont think such shows get viewership...audience wants jalan and nand type stories😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i dont think such shows get viewership...audience wants jalan and nand type stories😭
Unfortunately yes audience like to watch love triangles.
Yeah but its on 9 PM slot
Chances of getting high ratings are not that high. But wish them luck.
Tarap got good ratings in this slot. Promos are interesting. I loved the kids.❤️
I think if this show has a good pace/plot it'll be able to do well. Tarap was a hit at 9PM and got over 7+ TRPs many times.
Tarap got good ratings in this slot. Promos are interesting. I loved the kids.❤️
I hope it will get good ratings.
waas belapur a flop?
this might get trps if they add some family sazish and drama into it
This show had a nice starting. The direction of this show is very similar to Dilnawaz as the directors of both these shows are the same. The story looks intriguing. Seems like a good watch.
Originally posted by: fun4ever89
This show had a nice starting. The direction of this show is very similar to Dilnawaz as the directors of both these shows are the same. The story looks intriguing. Seems like a good watch.
Thank you for the info. I'll give it a watch .😉