Edited due to copyright issues..
Page
of
1Edited due to copyright issues..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's unavailable 🥺 copyright lag gya
oh no shrabana claim kadliya tumhare vidoe ko.
same happened to me yesterday. 690Mb ka file upload kadne k 2 min baad hi block kar diya tha colors ne
oh no shrabana claim kadliya tumhare vidoe ko.
same happened to me yesterday. 690Mb ka file upload kadne k 2 min baad hi block kar diya tha colors ne
It hurts yaar.. 💔
Mera claim nehi, strike aya hain re behen.. 😭 Waise it's my fault too.. I'm a beginner.. I gave credit but that's not proper way.. Abse correct rule follow karungi.. Colors ne block kiya?? Kya Post kiya tha tumne?
It's unavailable 🥺 copyright lag gya
😭😭
Koi nehi YT pe Na ho to twitter pe post karungi.. I'll wait today and tomorrow will try again.. 😔
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
😭😭
Koi nehi YT pe Na ho to twitter pe post karungi.. I'll wait today and tomorrow will try again.. 😔
Accha ok.. inform kar dena😊
Accha ok.. inform kar dena😊
Sure Dhanu.. ❤️🤗