Originally posted by: RishiGirl
When I’m posting my comments I can see my signature know
Nope...it is written image not found or removed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
When I’m posting my comments I can see my signature know
Nope...it is written image not found or removed.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Take a break Rani ...maybe u will like again later.
I like Helly & Rrahul acting so I'll continue to watch the show and plus you know
I'm a Vansh Fangirl .
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I like Helly & Rrahul acting so I'll continue to watch the show and plus you know
I'm a Vansh Fangirl .
I know🤗do it for Vansh , he wont disappoint u
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Nope...it is written image not found or removed.
Is it still the same now??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Is it still the same now??
Yes it is still the same
Hello girls main aa gayi...
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Nope...it is written image not found or removed.
I wonder why is that!
Let me try putting a new one and see
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello girls main aa gayi...
Hiiii darling
Baby need a favour, see whether u can see my signature or not