Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kisi ne Rrahul ki latest IG story dekhi?☺️
I did. Seems like a bts photo from his web series Twisted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kisi ne Rrahul ki latest IG story dekhi?☺️
I did. Seems like a bts photo from his web series Twisted
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
See...Vansh is not a kind of a guy who will fake a love confession even though his feelings are real, using his mom's name..
I m damn sure..so chill..
Vansh is playing a big game definitely..coz that black mask guy/girl is Vansh's ally..
He definitely loves Riddhima a lot and he’s truly in love that was visible and like u said that he took his mother’s name that means that’s it’s anyway real and very sure right now about his love!!
But now He’s definitely gonna play a big game
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kabir should understand as to what kind of a Mother and a woman she is who can’t even accept that he’s her son
Both of this duo are using each other to get the property of Vansh
I really don't think kabir cares much about his mother much that was showcased well in the box burning scene. He just wants vansh's money and property that's it.
Hello girls... i read update.. seems like nice episode.. will try to watch it.
RiAnshlicious episodeOriginally posted by: veil_of_roses
Hello girls... i read update.. seems like nice episode.. will try to watch it.
I really don't think kabir cares much about his mother much that was showcased well in the box burning scene. He just wants vansh's money and property that's it.
Ya that’s what I was saying too!! He too doesn’t care about Anupriya all he cares about his mission
RiAnshlicious episode
Yesssss