Mixie on off kooda Ramya Gabi try pannala...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mixie on off kooda Ramya Gabi try pannala...
Gabi right counter to sanam 😆
Archana, Som and Aari did a small ad for this Mixie. Looked cute.
I missed what happened this entire week , saw the promo and discussion here but losing interest because of this tasks and honestly I am not someone interested in supporting a contestant but I should already be able to tolerate them , and this season contestants are boring like the tasks 😆
gif kuda post pannura mood illapa
Thanks for sharing 🤗
Preethi Zodiac name said for 1000 times today 🤣
Last time they keep drinking frooti as if it is water 🤣, so I am not surprised
Everyone knows If they say the name of the brand they'll be shown on TV confirmed! So all trying to say the brand name of the Mixie time and again...
Archana som Aari team won
Suchi, Nisha and Suresh 3rd team.. Archana, Som and Aari trio win.