Wow...thanks for sharing.😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow...thanks for sharing.😊
I don't think he is part of top 6....he is jus for pushing jas
Yes . I hope so he gets out soon. He is spoiling the game through his manipulations. He wants to Jas to be his puppet.
@fen kindly check ur pm....its bit serious matter....need ur help
looking into dis ..Chill
& Do Not Discuss/Post anythng regarding dat under dis Thread plz
Thanks Fen (you know what I mean) 🤗
And akniti, I hope ur not upset because of yesterday. Be happy instead if you are because it just indicates Ruby is essential.
I've not seen the promo. What's it all about?
I want ruby to win and then next yr I want all star BB with Hina substituted as Shilpa because shilpa is too busy.
They can get all the 14 winners or runner ups if they have all star season. That would be very interesting imo.
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I've not seen the promo. What's it all about?
I want ruby to win and then next yr I want all star BB with Hina substituted as Shilpa because shilpa is too busy.
ku6 bokwas hi hoga ..
yeh 4 Nov ka hype create kr k b to pappu banaya sabko 😆
oh no 🤢 I thought Jas was favouring faristhey...Aly must’ve intervened 🤔
RZ not even participating in task? How stupid ..thank god Ruby is out of there😕