I dont thnk it was a curse it was just a dialogue chill man
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont thnk it was a curse it was just a dialogue chill man
Originally posted by: girlTalks
dont worry Nisha, he will get haircut and trim soon .. heading towards that 😉
itnaa confidence.... kyaa baath haee😉
mera chaand.....................
❤️
😆 haan .. I have his schedule 😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I dont thnk it was a curse it was just a dialogue chill man
Ha
thik hai🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
dont worry Nisha, he will get haircut and trim soon .. heading towards that 😉
I will miss beard wala Rudra but chalo koi nahi...thik hai...
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I dont thnk it was a curse it was just a dialogue chill man
cvs already forgotten tooo 🤣
yeah.. as such pree wasnt taking any advantage of it ..phir kya fayda
Originally posted by: girlTalks
😆 haan .. I have his schedule 😆
arey wahhhh yeh promotion kab hogayiii
btwn u got ur answer for that T shirt🤣
arey wahhhh yeh promotion kab hogayiii
btwn u got ur answer for that T shirt🤣
Nooooooooooo .. dekha nai
.. shall i ask again ?😆