Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Are we missing chapter 3? Looks like chapter 4 is coming.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Are we missing chapter 3? Looks like chapter 4 is coming.

No you aren't it was a mistake.

I have started chapter 4 and i'm currently proof reading chapter 3, I'll upload it in a few minutes

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 3 : Our First "Wait, Do I Know You?" Moment.

"perfect" I hear the photographer address Cass, who was supposed to shoot after me but since I got late she raced me so i'm after her, and that bitch took my first outfit. Urgh I hate her.

After the long day I had the previous day, I needed all the rest only then I could face today's surprises, so I just extended my eight hour sleep to a twelve hour one and I reached late. This week all the models have to shoot daily, it's been a hectic week and today's the last day of the week. I'm really looking forward for my weekends. 

I really love my weekends, where it's just me and my homely apartment here in Paris. Sometimes I hangout with Jen when she's free or with Quinn or it's just me and meri tanhayi. Oh my prince charming where are you? Mujhe bohot akela mehsoos ho raha hai, of course Jen is with me but her stupid boyfriend steals her away from me for the past few weeks.

"Rosh" the voice breaks me from my chain of thoughts and the voice belonged to none other than the great Jen.

"haan"

"what's wrong?" she asks as she brushes the light amber powder on my cheeks, evening my whole tone of my make-d up face. 

I shake my head telling that everything is perfect. 

It was the fall shoot, you could say it's one of my favorites after the winter shoot which will be in some time, i'm so excited for it. It's been one whole year since I have entered this firm, and I absolutely love my job well my jobs, modelling and the other one's a secret, no one knows not even Jen. I'd like to keep it as my secret and maybe will only tell it my prince charming.

"Rosh your up, rock it gurl" Jen boosts me tugging the the hoodie of my furry amber jacket. Smudging my lips together, blending in the pink nude lipstick, I pout at the mirror held by Quinn. 

"nice na?" I ask Jen.

"it's awesome now goo" she literally pushes me to the place.

The shutter sounds of different cameras taking photos of me as I struck different poses; almost as if I was dancing or something. There was music in the background though, the kind to make me stay in character after character.

This is the last outfit i'm wearing, i'm currently dressed in a country themed attire. My hair was curled in soft waves and they fell around my shoulders, with light bangs falling on my forehead, which i'm planning to cut. Wearing a peach coloured A-shaped gown, with a brown jacket over it, a cute brown country boots at covering my feet, finishing my look with simple make up.

The photographer checks on the pictures while I wait, in my vanity van, for the male model who was yet to arrive. It was a couple shoot and well James, the male model, is no where to be found so we took a extra couple of my singles. 

"damn it" I hear the manager shout from the outside. Jen and I change confused looks. Wearing the coat to cover me I get outside followed by both the sisters.

"what are we gonna do now?" our manager, Lucas, speaks with his assistant.

"is there any problem, sir?" I ask.

The duo turn towards us, something flicks in the eyes of Lucas well anger. And the reason for his anger is, he hates when his models disobeys him and exit their vans at wrong times, and he takes it out on others, well me as i'm an Indian. The only thing that stops me from working with him. But his assistant isn't like that, he's a sweetheart.

"uh Rosh why're you outside?" his assistant, Cabe, rushes towards me, stopping when he sees that Quinn is also with us. He's had this huge crush on Quinn but backed off a little bit when Jen threatened to kick him at his private part, when he wanted to make a move on Quinn. What Jen doesn't sees is even her little sister has a huge crush on him and they would make this cutest couple. The three of us Jen, Cabe and I are off the same age so we're like a gang type and Quinn is slowly making her position.

"we heard sir shouting, any problem?" I ask him.

He sighs, "yes there is, James has ditched us out in the last moment, and well there is no other male model right now, so..." he trails off.

"oh" that's all I say. 

If James isn't here and no other model then they'll be cancelling the couple shoot, which was especially for me and the other new recruits, who are done with theirs a few days back. And this shoot was gonna take us into another level. Jen said these 'couple shoots' made the previous models really famous, well it's not that I want to be famous and also not like I don't want it. Only if your name gets renowned you'll get more offers, and for a new recruit like me needs a lot like that. I was placing the expectations high for this shoot, I had this huge gut instinct telling me that this shoot was going to change my life and now... My gut instincts are never wrong. Even an year back when all that crap happened back in India with my life, I had this thought but at that time I just choose to ignore it.

I was pulled back from my thoughts when I see my prince charming heading towards me. Is it really him? Ooh. He is hot yaar. No i'm not talking the dude who just stepped out, i'm talking about the black sleek Mercedes Benz. My oh, my it's such a beautiful one. I would do anything to drive one, but I can't afford one. Sir had told us that the people who we're gonna shoot next will be coming over to see our work ethics, so it might be them.

"it's them, I've to go now, Rosh please get into your vanity" Cabe rushes out speaking running to my prince charming, the Benz I mean by again, not the hot tall dude standing with his back in front of me, in a dark blue tuxedo.

Taking the last glance at the car I go up the stair of my van.

"he's super hot" Jen squeals as she closes the door behind us.

"I know, with the royal black paint, those dazzling eyes, you know the headlights, and of course the sleek it had, I swear i'm gonna marry it" I mutter still lost in the thoughts of the black love outside.

"Rosh, I meant the guy who stepped out of it not the car" Jen mocks at me. She knows about the undying love I have for cars, that too when they are painted in dark colours, like black. It's just love. Nothing else.

"the guy? hun, always cars over guys" I comment pointing a finger at her. Quinn rolls her eyes seeing my childishness. 

And it's not that. From my childhood, I've had the opportunity of sitting in many cars, as you know I am the only heir of the great Patel couple, also known as meri Papa aur Mama. With Mom running the world famous DD Jewelers and Dad's best selling novels, the revenue of the Patel house is just incredible. Both of them had spoiled me so much, that when I was a kid a hate started to form in my heart for all these, you know, 'expensive stuff'. And that hate started to grow rapidly, out of frustration I broke my newly gifted iPhone and it was simply replaced the very next moment. This is what I don't like about my parents. I love them to death, when I wanted to move here, when I wanted to start a new life I know it was as difficult for them as it was for me. But they've got to stop spoiling me or pampering me, it's nice, many want that, but I've had enough. I want to independent. I wanna buy my phone, build my home, live my life with my earned money not with the random 7 digit cheques I get from my parents weekly.

"Earth to Roshni" Jen snaps her fingers in front of me pulling me from the chain of my thoughts.

"haan"

"did you just not hear what Cabe told?" she asks.

"what did he say?"

"babe you've got to stop getting lost at the shoots"

"I know" I sigh. It's true lately i've been getting lost in my thoughts a lot. And it's seriously gonna be a big bad mark on my career if I continue like this.

"never mind, you won't believe what he informed us about?" she said biting her lip from squealing.

"what's happening?" I ask out of curiosity as Quinn appears grinning widely, with my touch up make up kit in her hands, "why're you having that?" 

"for the shoot" she says is a 'duh' tone, shrugging her shoulders.

"I thought James isn't gonna be here..." I trail off confused.

"babe who said you're gonna shoot with him, you're gonna shoot with..." she pauses giving a dramatic effect. Seriously?

"with?"

"with the hottest guy in the whole world" she squeals jumping with her hands flying in the air. She can be a child once in a while, but I love her to death.

"hun you have a boyfriend and who is this guy?"

"well this guy..." she tells me that the guy exited the sexy Benz was basically the CEO of some enterprises, the same company we'd be shooting in a week or so. He was speaking with the crew when he heard Lucas and Cabe discussing on the 'situation' we were in. So he had offered to shoot with me, when the duo denied his offer in a polite way, he told them that he is free after this, that's why he had come here personally to watch us. After a few words, Lucas agreed. Cabe had come to inform us that the shoot is in five minutes.

I stood watching her as she finished with my jaw open. Didn't she tell that he was the CEO or something, then why will he want to shoot with me, a mere model? that too a new recruit and an Indian?! Some people have declined me just because my motherland is India, even though if my pictures had that spark they would usually choose Cass or her minions. 

I'm seriously surprised.

"Rosh, he's ready, get in there quickly" we hear Cabe shouting as he peeks his head in the van and leaves.

"is this really happening?" I mutter as Quinn fixes my faint make up and Jen makes sure my outfit is perfect for the shoot.

"yes" Jen exclaims as she moves the bangs correctly in place.

You can do this Roshni. Taking a deep breath I get out of my vanity.

For the couple shoot Lucas had chose a place amidst the autumn trees, you know the cliché fall couple shoots, but clichés are awesome, you've gotta admit that. 

Walking through the tall Japanese Maple trees, I see Lucas, Cabe, Stephen, our best photographer and many other's rushing here and there. If this shoot becomes successful our business is gonna reach levels. 

My eyes found a tall man, standing with his back to me, and eyeing his outfit I think that he is the CEO turned model.

He looks a bit familiar from here, who knows, he turns and I face Chris Hemsworth, now that would fetch us huge offers. I giggle suppressing my fan girl self and getting into the character for the shoot. A country themed shoot.

Why am I feeling all these butterflies doing flip flops on my stomach. I've just fed them with a couple of muffins. Well maybe a few more than a couple, just a dozen of them. 

Just ignore my eternal love I have for my muffins and let's concentrate on my now suddenly shaking fingers out of- nervousness?

Wait nervousness?!

I've stopped having them after the first week into the shoot life. Then why am I feeling like this? I've had loads of couple shoots and lemme tell you a few were a bit intimate too but I never had this feeling... 

What's happening to me?

"Rosh" I hear Lucas walking towards me as he calls out to me.

"yes sir"

"I assume that you've hyped up your style now, if you haven't you better do... i'm warning one mistake and you're off, get that?" he speaks sternly in an intimidating was but i'm far from intimidated.

"yes sir" I lower my head.

"I hope you understand that this shoot means a lot of us, so don't mess it up" he turns back after speaking poor of me and my work and goes up to the guy.

"dude i'm seriously going to jail" I hear Jen saying before cursing under her breath.

"for?" I turn my head towards her who was fuming with anger.

"killing Lucas, such a...." and she enters curseland.

"Jen, relax relax" I pull her for a friendly hug.

"the audacity that d*ckhead has" she mutter returning the hug.

"it's fine, it's fine, you know he's one, then why are you taking his words in your mind, just leave it"

She always gets way too agitated when I'm judged for the place where i'm from and not for me your my work.

"okay girl you're making me cry by all this sadness, if my make up get spoiled Quinn is never gonna let you hear the end of it"

"oye" she pulls away from the hug, slapping my arm, "I'll kill you if you do that".

"aww Jen it's fine yaar" I place a kiss on her cheek making her smile, "you okay?"

"i'm fine, and please don't spoil the mood babe, you've got a shoot to rock that too with a hot one" she says wiggling her eyebrows, "he was so freaking hot"

"hun you have a boyfriend" I point out again making her roll her eyes.

"hahaha" she fakes a laughter making us laugh truly.

"anyways Jen do you know his name?" I ask. 

I have this thing, a hot guy will always have a hot name. Like Zac Efron, Ryan Gosling, Liam Hemsworth or you know Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, or you know- I could go on and on but I seriously need to stop fangirling.

"nope we should pro-"

She stopped, her eyes widening as she looks behind me.

"what?"

She makes this sign that someone is behind me.

I was caught off guard when I feel this person towering me from the behind, his, yeah that person should be a he, I could feel that it's a guy from the cologne hitting my nostrils. 

"Muffin?"

By hearing this husky voice confirms that it's a gu-

Wait what?!

Wait a minute...

Wait.

A.

Freaking.

Minute.

What?!

My eyes widen in realization as I turn slowly, and by slowly I mean really slowly. 

The only person in this universe would call me 'Muffin' is-

"Pretty Boy?" I voice out.

My eyebrows furrowed together as confusion settles in. He has the same look as mine but with amusement and surprised.

His lips turn upwards, "Muffin" he exclaims engulfing me in a bear hug.

The smell of his cologne increases as I settle my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beats. OMG it's beating fast! Does that mean even he feels what I feel...

Cut the crap Rosh, he's just a stranger whose name is unknown to you.

But this stranger had his effect on me the first time I met him, and it felt like i've known him for a long time.

Jen's true he's effing hot. Closing my eyes I relax into the hug, snuggling in closer to him, making him tighten his hold. It's like a hug that you give only to your closer ones. And it's this type of hug i've been longing for a year now. 

The sound of 'someone' clearing their throat hits my eardrum, and only then I realized that the hug was supposed to end in a few seconds but it took more time than intended to be.

Only when I stepped out of his arms I noticed that the every single pair eyes of our crew was staring at us. I found Lucas, Cabe and the rest of the crew had their mouth open. Probably wondering what a new recruit like me from INDIA is hugging the hottest CEO. Cass was glaring at me that if looks could kill I'd be six feet under the ground. And Jen, well she's smirking at me which I know why, kinda making me blush when I still feel his gaze on me.

Turning towards him, our eyes lock. His chocolate brown eyes piercing my amber ones. His eyes rake down from mine to my toes. He grins widely as he finds me in that costume. And only then I notice his outfit. 

He had a brown hat covering his thick black hair, from what I remember, his hair had a really soft texture that makes you wanna feel them against your fingers, a part of the black hair was visible as it was falling down his forehead in a sexy way, a really sexy way. The flannel shirt was tucked into blue jeans beneath a brown rancher jacket was covering his sexy abs which I made out from our first meeting when he was wearing that V-grey neck. Matching my outfit he was also wearing brown boots. I brought my eyes back to his face, which had a smirk playing on his lips making me give him an eye roll before grinning widely.

"back to work guys" Lucas's voice brought me from getting lost in his eyes, "ah this is the model who you'd be shooting sir, is that fine? will you be able to shoot with her?" he asks with his voice lacing disgust. I suppress the urge to spit back or giving an eye roll to him.

"it's fine. It'll be such a pleasure to model with the beauty in front of my eyes" his husky voice, his penetrating gaze on me, and the subtle wink, makes me blush further. I swear I look like a tomato now.

"of course it's a pleasure" I mutter making him giggle.

"uh i'm sorry but do you know her, sir?" Lucas asks.

Still not breaking our eye lock, he raises his eyebrow suggestively, making me smile like an idiot.

"do I know you?" I stare at him who is having a smirk and speaks again, "have we met before?" he asks with a playful smile playing on his sweet lips.

I nod, biting my lip from bursting out of laughter.

"great" I hear Lucas mutter beside us, "can we start?" he asks.

Pretty Boy winks at me before tearing his gaze from me, "sure" he replies turning to Lucas who forces smile leading him to the shoot area. 

"OMG gurll" Jen squeals as the squeezes the life out of me.

I giggle, "Jen you're gonna mess up my dress".

"oops sorry" she pulls away from the hug still smiling crazily, "it's him!" she jumps making me nod silently not wanting to show the erupting volcano of feelings inside me.

"crap, Lucas's giving you the warning eyes, now go, your prince is waiting" she pushes be slightly winking at me not before making kissy faces.

Shaking my head I make my way through the dry leaves at the ground, the crisp sound of them getting squashed hits my ears, calming me down in some way.

I reach the place where the setup is setup, well the camera and all that stuff.

"ahh there you are Rosh, come here fast" Lucas says in a sweet voice which is so unlike him. That's when I noticed that Pretty Boy was already there waiting for me with a short tobacco smoke stick between his lips. He catches my sight on him, making him smirk as he poses for the camera. I guess Stephen was taking singles of him.

"Rosh you're up" Stephen says looking up from his professional camera.

Relax Roshni, you've got this, be brave. It's just Pretty Boy, why are you fretting? How can't I? He's looking smoking hot. Ugh get yourself together Roshni!

I make my way towards him as the slow music starts in the background for the flow. From the way he is looking at me taking the tobacco stick from his lips, they part as he gazes me from top to bottom with a huge smile, I can tell that he has been briefed how we shoot. Each couple would be told a set of instructions, it'll exactly be like shooting for a music video or something like that. Music playing at the background, guy gazing girl, girl gazing him back, both get lost in each other with heavy expression and of course the poses and all. 

It's actually going to be fun tbh, the shoot. Wearing the best smile i've got sensing that i've entered the camera's peripheral vision, I gaze into his dark brown eyes. 

Covering the distance between us, he smirks when I close my eyes as he snakes his arms through my arms, colliding my body with his. Our body molded into each other and it felt like they are made for each other.

Shut up Roshni!

I hear him giggle, opening my eyes I find him grinning really wide causing me to cock a brow at him who just shrugs.

As the beat slowly changed, he turns me so that my back was against his hard rock chest. Ooh I can feel his abs right away.

With his hands placed near my belly button, one of his leg resting against the fake wall. My right hand rest on top of his, while my left hand picks the tobacco stick which was back between his lips. He chuckles placing his head on my shoulder looking into the camera.

With the fan blowing in our direction my hair blew back onto his face. I could feel him inhaling the fragrance of it. His hold on me tightens.

"missed me, Muffin?" he whispers so that only I could hear.

"uh huh, it looks like it's the other way round, Pretty Boy" I say with the sweetest smile on my lips.

He laughs hearing his nickname, making me laugh too.

My eyes lock with his, again, as he turns me making that our front was facing each other, our chests pressed together.

"Pretty Boy huh?" he raises his eyebrow.

I shrug before placing a kiss on his cheek in an angle that the camera get's the shot.

"damn" I hear him mutter under his breath.

"good to know that I have this effect on you" and it's my turn to wink at him as our foreheads rests against each others.

The music pauses as he mentions the 'cut' symbol using his fingers.

"anything wrong sir?" Lucas asks him.

He shakes his head, looking around and motions Quinn to get here. She rushes towards us with the kit.

Before Quinn lay her fingers on me, he stops her. "I'll do it" he said taking a small comb from the kit.

Facing me, he combed down the bang and the side hair with one hand while the other cupped my cheek. After he felt that my hair was fine he placed the comb on his lips, inspecting my face with a pout, like something was missing. I turn complete red from these gestures of him. I swear I have never been affected like this before ever in my freaking life. He returns the comb and takes the powder brush from Quinn, and holds my face still and the retouches the make up. My eyes widen as I feel his breath on my face. Biting my lip, I push away many 'unwanted' emotions. I witness the darkening of his eyes when he watches me nibbling on my lip. He takes a deep breath and closes his for a mere second before opening them again, his eyes soften as he looks at me. He shakes his head slightly eyeing my lips which might have smudged lipstick.

Handing the brush back to Quinn, he gets the lipstick.

He gestures asking that can he apply them on my lips, I look around slowly, finding everyone staring at us, again. I nod slowly. He gets confused as he saw my hesitation and turns me so that he is hiding me from everyone's eyes.

He winks at me before making a cute pout signaling me to make. Smiling crazily I pout as instructed. I swear I wasn't ready for this. I thought he would apply the lipstick like without touching me but what I didn't know was he rubbed his long finger on the top, making sure he get the thick mixture on his tips. Placing it on the kit back, he applies it with his fingers. As soon as his fingers came in contact with my skin, shivers ran down my spine. I took a sharp breath, making him giggle slightly. His fingers ran over my lips, softly making butterflies erupt on the pit of my stomach.

"perfect" he comments as he finishes giving attention to my lips. I'm a freaking blushing mess now.

"shall we continue?" he speaks turning, breaking the dazed look on my face. Everyone looks at us awkwardly well except for Jen, Quinn and Cabe. Jen knows, and by the looks Quinn and Cabe are giving me right now i'm sure Jen would have told them.

"yeah sure" Lucas mutters gesturing the crew to continue to work.

The music continues and we make several poses for the camera, smiling, laughing, winking, making hell lotta fun. This would surely be the best shoot i've ever taken.

"wow" I comment when Stephen shows us the pictures of us. We look like a couple in love pulled out of a jaw breaking country romance film. We look good. Really good.

"astonishingly beautiful" I hear him speak and when I look at him who's already looking at me. That's when I get it he was appreciating me not the pictures. Trying to hide my blush which I fail miserably.

An awkward sound of someone coughing breaks the trance we were in.

Lucas. Of course it's him.

"that was amazing Mr. K-" he was cut off by Pretty Boy who coughed loudly.

"it was a pleasure to work with you Mr. Smith, and the deal's on" he shakes hands with Lucas, "would you mind if stay here until y'all pack up?" he asks his eyes finding mine, "I really would like someone as a guide"

"oh of course not, and Cabe, my assistant can be your guide" he calls out for Cabe who is immediately next us.

After telling Cabe his job Lucas turns towards me, "uh you could go back to your van and get changed, i'm sure your stylist's would be waiting for you"

"okay sir" I nod my head heading towards my van not before glancing at him.

Smiling I walk back only to be engulfed by a two pairs of arms of two certain girls, jumping and squealing.

Changing back to my white tank top and white skinny leggings, I let my hair free, flowing down as Quinn massages the make up away from my face.

The sisters didn't leave a second from not teasing me. They've been constantly going 'awww' making me blush a lot. And they've also been shipping Pretty Boy and I from the photos they took when we were at the shoot. 

And speaking of Pretty Boy he must be roaming with Cabe. I'd really do anything to meet him again. I don't know why but I felt it, I felt that immediate connection with him. The connection which connects my heart to his in some way. 

Cut the crap Roshni, what going on wrong with you?! 

"OMG she's blushing again, that means you're thinking about him" Quinn squeals. 

"this ship is so sailing, only if we know his name, we can make a ship name" Jen says dreamingly, "for now we'll keep it as... mmm" she thinks.

"you call him as Pretty Boy and he calls you as Muffin, right?" Quinn asks me to which I nod, ignoring the redness on my cheeks.

"metty or preffin?" Jen speaks.

"eww Jen" I scrunch my nose, shaking my head in a 'no'.

"I know it, paraffin" Quinn jumps clapping her hands.

"OMG yes sis, that's nice, paraffin" Jen smiles.

"ugh girls stop it" I say getting up and walking towards the steps of the van.

"when can we leave?" I ask them who shrug.

I get down the stairs to peek out to check if we can leave but when I open the door my throat dries, my jaw falls down, my eyes widen.

Cuz in front of me is pretty boy, who is standing beside Cabe, with his blue tuxedo coat over his shoulder with his arm flexing, the sleeves of his crisp white shirt rolled up, so that his biceps were full on show, his hair messed up in an awesome way, that I have to clench my fingers to a fist so I can stop my self from running my hands through them. 

He clears his throat with a teasing smile plastered on his face. Running his free hand through his roots, he looks freaking hot.

Dammit i've been drooling at him.

Biting his lower lip, he stops himself from laughing.

Roshni stop checking him out!

"are you done?" he asks with a huge smirk.

"huh haan... no I mean yes.... I mean... no ugh shit" I hit my forehead with my palm. He chuckles showing his dimples. Oh those dimples, how I wanna kiss them...

Roshni!

"may I?" he says.

"yeah s...sure" I step the stairs in a backward motion.

"what happen Rosh? who is-" Jen stops when she sees pretty boy stepping inside our van.

Cabe follows him, closing the door behind him he steps inside.

"nice van Muffin" he winks at me making me smile.

"thanks Pretty Boy" I mutter silently.

"uh kya bola tumne, mujhe sunai nahi dera"

I raise my eyebrow at him who snickers, "seriously tujhe suna nahi dera, kaan teeke hai teri, ENT ke paas appointment lun?" 

"aah yes yeh meri muffin hi hai, the one who always has sassy replies aur vahi jo mujh main kho jaati hai" he winks.

I blush when he called me as 'meri muffin'.

"pehle baat main teri nahi hun, main meri hun and secondly main tujh main nahi khoti"

"seriously then who was the one checking me out back there?" he points to the stairs.

"uh…"

"kya hua muffin? cat got your tongue?" he smirks.

I pout making him laugh. He looks behind me and only then I notice that the sisters and Cabe were still here, looking at us, not understanding mostly because they don't know Hindi.

"hi guys" he speaks indicating to the girls.

"hi" they both reply smiling as if they're crush replied to them.

I give them a stern look, reminding them that Jen has a boyfriend and Quinn had a true crush, and he is just beside us. They roll their eyes.

"i'm Jen and that's my sister Quinn" she introduces herself forwarding her hand.

"and i'm-" he shakes her hand but stops him from telling his name when he looks at me, "Pretty Boy" he winks at me.

He seriously needs to stop winking at me, kuch kuch hota hai yaar.

"hi" she grins widely, "and I can understand why you don't wanna reveal your name" she says looking at me and him.

We five stand in the awkward silence again which is broken by the ringtone of Jen's phone. When she sees the ID her eyes glitter with happiness, and we can know who is it-

"it's Dan, excuse me I'll be back" she exits the vanity.

Cabe clears his throat, "Quinn" he subtly moves his head towards the door, Quinn nods and they exit the vanity leaving us both alone.

I was the one to break the silence, "uh sit na" I say gesturing the couch. He sits on the couch, opposite to him on my chair.

"toh, tum mujhe tera naam nahi batoi ghe" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"nope" 

"kyun?" my eyebrows furrow together.

"simply"

He rests his back, setting the coat beside him, he folds his elbow to support his head. This action of his makes his shirt taut as his biceps becomes clear.

I gulp as my eyes threaten to move away from their.

"kya hogaiya Muffin tujhe? bohot disturbed ho?" 

His voice makes my eyes moves from his muscles to eyes alluring eyes.

Roshni snap out of it!

"n...no main koi disturbed nahi hun"

"yeah you aren't" he smiles, "anyways how's life?"

I raise my eyebrow at him again, "small talk huh?"

He sticks his tongue out shrugging his shoulders.

"life's been good"

"did you speak to your family?" he asks.

I shake my head in a 'no' lowering my gaze to the floor.

"pch, you should Muffin, that's why you're like this"

"you don't know anything about me"

"well I know that when you're stressed you eat dozens of muffins, you get anxiety attacks once in a while and..." he lips form into a playful smile, "you moan when you drink wine" he giggles.

"shut up" I throw the cushion next to me at him who catches it. "tum pagal ho" I tell.

"I know" he winks at me.

"you need to stop doing that"

"doing what? winking at you" and he winks at me again.

I give him a stern look making him burst into laughter. I pout angrily making him move forward and pinch my cheeks.

"you're so cute, Muffin"

"hahaha, Pretty Boy" I roll my eyes.

"why pretty boy? aren't I a man and i'm way more than pretty, i'm hot" he winks at me again.

"whatever you say" I mumble not wanting to deny the fact that he is true. He is freaking hot!

"you're not denying, I know you think that i'm hot, anyways i've got to go now" he stands up I follow his suit.

"phir milte"

I nod, "after 6 months?" I smile. Thinking that it's our third meeting and the interval's between our meeting is 6 months.

He laughs, his face wrinkling as he squinches his eyes, "no more like 6 days".

"dhek tain" I cross my arms smiling.

He gets his coat throws it on his shoulder. He ruffles his hair making him look devilishly sexy. You need to stop!

"tum abhi bhi tera naam nahi batoi ghe kya?" I ask. 

I really wanna know his name, it's simple I can ask from Lucas or Cabe or just google his picture but I want to get to know him through him and not from others.

"nope, tum tumari naam bata na, Muffin?"

"agar tum nahi bataoghe main bhi nahi"

"phir tike, i'm not going to tell my name, kyunki agar main ab naam bataoun toh agli baar baat kya karoon"

I shake my head grinning like a Cheshire cat, "bye Pretty Boy".

He grins widely, "bye Muffin".

I freeze when he places a kiss on my cheek, winking at me again he leaves my vanity.

What was that? Why am I feeling like this?

Is he feeling like this too? Does he feel the connection too?

I take a look of me in the mirror.

Roshni what's wrong with you? My cheeks are heated up, i've been blushing crazily.

Pretty Boy what do you do to me?!

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

So Roshni is actually from a rich family but wants to make it on her own. On her own terms. Liked the way she obsesses over hot cars. That was funny.

coderlady thumbnail

Pretty boy? And he is actually OK with it?

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Pretty boy? And he is actually OK with it?

😂 he seems to be okay, he didn't object😂

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Eagerly waiting for next

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 4 : Our First "Hi, I'm..." Moment

"not again" I mutter shutting my phone down, throwing it away. And thankfully it fell on the heap of clothes resting beside me on my small bed.

I'm tired of attending many calls, declining the new gossip politely which made me sleep very late.

Sighing I get up from the bed. My apartment is not that fancy, it's subtle in a way and feels homely. My apartment was on the tenth floor, so it had a floor to ceiling window on one side showing the beautiful glowing Eiffel tower under the morning sun light, and the filtered sunlight seeping though the semi-transparent screen painted the floor bronze. Stretching my arms I open the window, letting in the morning air embrace me. The air was pleasantly cool and crisp, the soft-humming AC blowing in fresh oxygen mixed with the natural new ones. The walls are covered in pristine white paint.

I walk into the kitchen, pouring myself a hot cup of coffee, I feel Bel's tongue trail  on my foot. Crouching down to her level, I pick her up, cradling her.

"good morning bel, how are you?" I ask her.

She meows in response. I chuckle seeing her expression as I give her a small rub under the chin. 

"you like that don't you" I speak in a children tone.

I have terribly lost the plot if I think a kitten can talk to me. I had bought Bel a few months back. When I walked in the store, my eyes met with hers and I knew it right there that she was the one. She is a Persian kitten, and when I brought her home she was only 4 months old. She is the cutest, with sweet expression and soft, round lined. She has large round eyes set wide apart in a cute round head. The long thick coat soften the lines of her and accentuates the roundness in appearance.

Having her in one hand I feed my mouth with the Cappuccino.

Perfect.

Finishing my coffee I pour her food into her tray and let her to loiter and have her breakfast. I reach for my phone which should be in the mess I had created last night. Picking it up, I see lots of notifications.

"ughh" I groan looking at the time and the number of notifications. It's eight in the morning and I have to get to work by nine-thirty. And it'll take thirty minutes to reach there so i'm not late I can get ready slowly.

Walking into the shower I strip off my night navy blue satin pyjamas, my soft skin is hit with hot water. This feels super awesome.

I try to ignore the sound of my iPhone ringing outside. I fed up with the numerous calls that i've been getting since last night.

Today's the day where I'll be meeting HIM again. I was extremely excited at first to meet him but now I don't know what to feel... or how will I be treated now because i'm the talk of the town.

What talk you're asking? Well do y'all remember that I had met pretty boy a week ago and we had to shoot together in a country themed attire.

Yes? That's good.

Well yesterday the pictures from the shoot were released and my god, we looked incredible in them. He was f**king hot and I didn't look too bad. Just Kidding I looked awesome in them. So when people got to take a look at them, the rumours started that the hot CEO S- no I'm not gonna use his name, today I'll be meeting him and I wanna know his name from him so I'd be using 'pretty boy'. 

Yeah so the rumours contained that,

"the young hottest CEO 'pretty boy' and the newly growing model, Roshni Patel are smoking hot in the pictures and they look comfy together"

"aren't they looking way too cozy for the first association?"

"are they friends?"

These were at the beginning but when the off-screen pictures were posted by anonymous accounts, the pictures of us hugging, of him fixing my hair, my lipstick and the pictures of me staring at him when he's at the door step of my vanity went viral that they induced many more rumours.

"are they dating?"

"has she finally made the 'single' young CEO fall for her curves?"

"were they spending 'private time' in the vanity together?"

"were they making out in the vanity?"

"is she going to be the next CEO of his company?"

"will she leave modelling if they get married?"

"he's going to be a sweetheart once she marries him"

"he's going to be the best dad to her children"

"when are the tying the knot?"

"I bet he is great in bed"

And these were only a few from the ocean of them. I was first shocked when numerous messages and calls hit me and my followers on my Instagram account had tribbled up, meaning i'm at 900k, with another 100k I would hit a million. And not only this I have been receiving all these bouquets, and requests from many for 'interviews'.

I'm seriously getting tensed with all these going on. It was just a shoot. And people are making them a big thing. But it's not.

Stepping out of the shower, with my bathrobe, my wet hair let down I walk into my wardrobe. 

Hmm what should I wear? I decide on what to wear. I'd be heading there directly with the sisters and if i'm not wrong Cabe might accompany us. So the dress should be formal. 

Right.

Rummaging through my walk in closet I find two outfits. Should I go for the black long-sleeved dress and a large all white coat to keep me warm with matching accessories or the baby pink dress, which is extremely soft and comfy?

Taking a picture of the both, I put it up on my status for my followers to choose. I places both the dresses on my bed and went to check up on Bel, she has been quiet.

What today's a Tuesday, that means today's vlog day. Getting my vlog camera from the cupboard I get ready to shoot.

"Good morning guys! How're y'all?..." and I continue to fill the details of my life, "well guys today I'd be going to a huge company to get the deal for a whole month so what should I wear, this or this" I show them both the dresses, "anyways I've posted it on my status and I'll be choosing soon and yeah that's pretty much for now, ooh Bel hasn't said her good morning yet, I'll go find her"

Taking the camera with me I search for her.

"Bel where are you?" I shout making my way out of my room I find her sleeping peacefully in the furry baby pink bean bag.

"look at her guys, isn't she the cutest?" I show them the sleeping figure of Bel.

"aww cutie" I stroke her fur slowly. 

I love her to the core, even it's been only a few months i've grown closer to her that I ramble endlessly to her about my day and she dozes off in my lap when we're in the bed.

Placing her wooly blanket on her I head to the kitchen to make the breakfast.

I pause the video and set it up in a place where it could record me cooking.

Yes I cook for me.

When I came here at first it became a real struggle with food but as days went I learnt cooking and baking and I'll proudly say that i'm a good cook now. 

So when my prince charming marries me he would have no trouble.

I turn on the video and tell them my plan for my breakfast.

Mixing the ingredients I pour the mixture into the waffle maker and turn it on. Checking the fridge I find my life there, my muffins. I love you so much. Munching on one muffin I find a dozen off strawberries.

Taking them and other few things I get to the counter and set it ready to make a smoothie.

Within minutes of mixing, beating and all that stuff.

"and Voila your smoothie is done" I say to the camera with my hands in air as I exclaim. I know lame but i'm hopeless.

It's 8:30 now. Unlocking my phone, I open Instagram only to see the picture of him and me together. Rolling my eyes I check the people who have opted for what, but none the less I save 'that' picture. 

Hmm, 60% have choosed the pink one and I go for it. After blow drying and curling my hair I change to the baby pink dress, wearing a silky white cardigan over it. It's so comfortable. I grab a few accessories that looked like it would go perfect with my outfit for the day. With a gold coloured neckpiece adorning my neck line with a heart pendent, the baby pick ribbon on my hair tied around a part of my hair, I let my hair in beachy curls. Doing the make up for the day, not too heavy, just a little foundation, highlighter and contour, a thick lined eyeliner, a peachy eye-shadow and a baby pink lipstick. 

I pressed play, "so, that's the outfit for the day guys" I show them my attire in the full length mirror, "i'm done now, I'll be eating my delicious breakfast, Jen and Quinn would probably be here in 10 so I better eat fast"

Placing the camera in it's usual place on the dining table I check up on Bel who is still sleeping. Aww I love her.

Chuckling I place the waffles on the plate, adding the syrup carefully. Taking my time to draw out a design on it. Not that someone would be eating it's gonna be me but it'll surely get a decent amount of followers for sure. Eating the waffles away and drinking the smoothie I get the video and will edit it after wards, today.

"It's 8:50 now, Jen and-" I'm cut off by the bell ringing, smiling I talk, "and they've arrived, these sisters need to stop being so punctual"

I open the door to reveal Jen and Quinn.

"hey girls"

"hey Rosh!" Quinn gives me a hug.

"hey mu-" Jen stops as I glare at her, "what only he is allowed?"

"Jen i'm recording, say hi" I turn so that they appear in the frame.

"oops sorry, hey guys"

"Rosh it's getting late we better start now" Quinn says stroking Bel.

"yeah sure I'll just get my bag, wait a sec" I say to them and hop into my room.

Sliding the white fleecy white sling bag with a gold finish loop on my shoulder, I grab my fundamentals and throw it into the bag. My eyeliner, lipstick, powder, my phone, the notepad and my pen I close the zip. I get my shades which have the pink shade on the outside. I have really gone all pink today. I wear my light brown wedges with a white bow on each of them I get ready.

Taking a pictures of my outfit, pouting, smiling, and winking on the mirror, I get out of my room.

"shall we leave?" I ask them who are busy in conversations.

"wow babe you look awesome" Jen gives me a hug.

"Rosh why do you have me when your good by yourself" Quinn comment gesturing my make up.

Giggling I place sleeping Bel on her basket with her essentials.

We exit my apartment I close the door and lock it with the keys. Throwing the keys into my bag I knock the next door.

"hi sweetie" Mrs. Piggins, my neighbor, comes in my view. The woman is in her late seventies, she is thin and frail but always carries the best smile. She is like a motherly figure to me.

"Good morning Mrs. Piggins" 

"how many times should I tell you don't call me that, call me Betty" she crosses her arms.

"and how many times should I tell you, Mrs. Piggins that I won't" I reply.

"aah sweetheart your never gonna stop arguing with me, now where's the little devil?" she looks for Bel.

"here she is" I hand her over the basket.

"aww"

"she's cute isn't she"

"just like her owner, you're beautiful Roshni"

"thank you"

"have a good day"

"you too" I kiss her cheeks and crouch to Bel's level. Stroking her fur I place a kiss on her head, "don't give Mrs. Piggins a hard time"

We say our byes and I get into the elevator. Betty Piggins is my neighbor and the only person who doesn't give me the heebie-jeebies in this whole apartment building.

When I first moved in here a year ago, I noticed her struggling with her groceries and offered to help her carry them up. From that point on, I have been doing Mrs. Piggins' groceries once a week at the same time as mine and taking out her garbage.

Her husband died a few years ago and it's clear that she misses him dearly. She had told me that her children were settled in the US so when I came here I became something like a daughter figure for her. She is the best. Sometimes when I get lucky, she even cooks me a lasagna dish, or her best choc-chip cookies. She takes great care of Bel and I.

When I had adopted Bel, and when I had to run for shoots, she takes care of her. Bel has grown closer to her too.

Thinking about these I settle down in the back seat of the black Mustang parked in front of the building. Jen sits beside me as Quinn called shotgun as Cabe was the driver.

"Jen this or this" I show her the two pictures which I finalized for posting today.

"go for this" she picks the one with the pout. 

"hmm okay" I edit it for a bit before posting them with the caption, 'La vie en rose' #pinkday #OOTD.

Smiling with the content and I slip the phone into the bag.

"so.." Cabe started looking at me through the rear view mirror. I raise my eyebrows at him, "what's poppin'?"

"hmm well my followers on IG increased numerous folds, I got 100+ bouquets congratulating me on my relationship with pretty boy, a ton of messages and calls on the rumours, that were we both dating and all that, so yeah that's it" I fold my arms.

As soon as the rumours started, these three were by my side, helping me decline all of them. They were in my apartment until midnight the previous day. It was a terrific day, with all the rumours and stuff. And I seriously don't want to know what the day has for me in it's store. It's gonna be a long day.

Getting out of the car, on the entrance of the K- no pretty boy's company. OMG it's huge, like really huge. Deep Breath Roshni, you can do it.

A bulky security eyes us up and down, Cabe flashes him his ID making the security nod at us and steps aside.

As soon as I step inside the building I could feel the stares on me. People start to whisper within themselves but I could make a few out.

"why is she here?"

"probably for the shoot for the month"

"oh then sir and she will get more quality time together"

"yeah they'll probably getting married soon" 

And many more. The people in the office obviously tried to be civil about me being in here and had tried to have their best behaviour on.

The sound  my wedges hitting on the golden-veined marble floor echo through the lobby as we make our way to the elevators. Lucas and the whole crew is already here and we are the last one, according to Cabe. I take deep breath, trying to calm my nerves and run a hand over the white cardigan. I'm so nervous, i'm gonna meet him again today.

The elevator doors open on the thirty-fifth floor.

This is it.

"this way" Cabe leads us to the place. Yeah he and Lucas came here the other day for some business purpose of if the deal is on or not. Luckily it is on.

"Good Morning maam" I'm greeted with the reception lady. Giving a small nod to her, ignoring those lingering eyes on me I follow Cabe who enters a office kinda room.

"ah there you guys are" I hear Lucas's voice, "get in here" he says and turns to  me, "Good morning Rosh"

I nod flashing him a forced smile, "Morning, sir"

"oh please leave the sir, call me Lucas"

"sure, Lucas" I mutter

Surprisingly Lucas has turned soft on me as since yesterday as we've got many offers from various brands and companies requesting me to model for them.

"Good morning everybody, please wait for a moment sir will be heading here in a minute" a girl in a mid twenties, almost my age informs us.

"thank you Ms." Lucas replies.

The conference room is bigger than my whole apartment, with a grey colour palette throughout. A large oval table with white chairs surrounding it.

We all take a seat, Jen and Quinn are beside me.

"he's here" Lucas speaks as he gets up. Jen gives me a squeeze on my palm as she sees me shaking a little.

I don't why i'm getting worked up all of a sudden.

"Good morning people" and that's when my heart decides to betray me by skipping a beat when his husky voice reaches my ears.

This is it.

"morning sir, it's a pleasure to be invited" Lucas starts his usual buttering up method on pretty boy.

I still didn't look at him but I can feel his eyes on me.

After the talks he had with Lucas with the dates and stuff, it's 9:30 now, meaning i've been in the same room with him for almost 30 minutes without looking at him. He shifted to another room few minutes back for the budget and all that stuff. I don't why but i'm staring to feel the symptoms of my attacks. Even though the air conditioner is keeping the environment cool, sweet beads form on my forehead. 

My breathing quickens up, as my heart beats faster. Jen recognizes my discomfort, she's the only person in this room other than pretty boy who knows about my attacks.

"wanna go out?" she asks me caressing my palm.

I manage to nod, trying to calm me down. 

I just need a minute. My palms began to sweat. Rubbing them together I get up with Jen who had excused us and took me out of the room.

I stumble through the hallway. The floor spun under my feet. Blood pounded in my ears, and my fingernails dug painfully into my palm. My breathing sped up and I tried desperately to calm down. i had to get away.

I needed a minute along with a cup of ice water and of course my muffins.

She asked the lady at the reception desk for the cafeteria and she told us the route. Jen knows me way too well. 

"is she fine?" the lady asks.

"yeah she is, can we get a room for her to sit"

"sure, follow me Ms."

"breathe Roshni, breathe" she caresses my back.

I swallowed breath after breath, following the lady with Jen beside, trying to ignore the stares.

We get into a room, the room so dark I couldn't tell what else was in there.

The lady, or Stacy, switches the lights on and I don't take a look of the room.

"here sit, I'll be back, breathe Roshni breathe" Jen says making me sit on the couch in here. I nod and she runs to the café area. 

Clenching my fists hard, I throw my head on the cushion. Closing my eyes, my fingers moving to clutch at my chest, and the cushion in here. It was hart to breathe.

Really hard.

"Ms. Patel, please breathe" Stacy sits besides me and rubs my back.

I wheeze, desperately pulling air into my lungs. Every gasping breath left like a shard stabbing into my failing lungs.

Behind me, I was vaguely aware of the door opening and closing and suddenly I felt his presence.

"what's wrong with her?" I hear him ask as he kneels down in front of me.

Stacy says something and I didn't have the power to understand what she said. 

She gets up and immediately i'm in his arms. I let out a sob and fell into his chest, his hands rubbing my arms as he whispers into my ear.

"it's okay muffin. You're fine, i'm here"

He wipes my sweet droplets with his hand on my forehead, he held me, his arms tight around me as I trembled.

"sweety here" I hear Jen rushing in.

She gives a nod to pretty boy and hands me the bottle of ice water.

Pretty boy opens the cap and feeds me water as my hands didn't stop trembling.

"it's okay, you're okay muffin" his chest vibrated as he spoke.

Gulping the cold water my insides calm down. I breathed in, counting in my head and breathed out as the water slid down my throat.

I sighed as the attack stopped once the bottle was finished. I knew my make up would be smudged, and I knew that tonight I'd have a bad headache. A real bad one.

And pretty boy... embarrassment flooded my body.

"muffin, tum teek ho na?" he asks. If I had just not got an anxiety attack I would have appreciated the way his husky voice calms me down.

I move from his arms and lift my head to get locked with his worried eyes.

"main teek hun" I reply manage to force a smile. My eyes adjust to the surrounding. I didn't know when but along with Stacy and Jen, Quinn, Cabe, Lucas and even few people from my crew were present here.

"you're okay Rosh" Jen sits in front of me, pressing my palms.

I nod again, "i'm sorry everyone" I say, embarrassed.

"why are you sorry? it's not your fault" Jen scolds me. 

I smile, she's always the figure who supports me. She never lets me hear the end when I blame myself.

"you're fine, Rosh?" Lucas asks.

"i'm fine, Lucas" I force a smile on my lips.

"do you wanna go home?" Cabe asks me.

"no, i'm fine, I just want to use the rest room" I reply.

"show her" I hear his voice beside me.

Stacy nods, "follow me Ms. Patel"

I get up from the couch and exit the room glancing at him for a milli second. He looks super worried.

Looking myself at the mirror, I look a mess right now. Jen and Quinn are with me.

"shit why do I look so bad?" I mutter.

"you look awesome Roshni, who told you look bad huh?" Jen hugs my right arm looking at me through the mirror.

Quinn follows her suit and hugs my left arm, "and didn't you see how your 'pretty boy' was looking at you, you are beautiful babe"

"thank you guys, I love you so much" I hug the both of them.

If I had known that I was to get these two as my stylist, I would have shifted to Paris a long time back. They are like, no they are my sisters. I love them so freaking much.

"now babe let's turn you more beautiful" Quinn say bringing up her kit.

It's 10:30 am now. Here I am sitting confidently, with my legs crossed, a smile on my lips. Thanks to the amazing chef who made the half dozen muffins I had earlier.

The models for this deal, including Cass and I were 10. We are seated in a row with a table in front of us. 

"Hi again guys" I hear his voice now. We get up in respect. "please be seated" he says and we sit down again.

His chocolate brown eyes meet mine, with concern, conveying the question 'are you okay?'

I smile and sent a nod to him make him smile.

"great, so as y'all know why we are assembled here today. I'll introduce myself to y'all, i'm" his eyes met mine again, with a playful smile on his lips, "i'm Siddharth, Siddharth Khurana, CEO of Khurana Enterprises"

Finally, I get to know his name from him. I smile widely knowing his name. I had known his name the very next moment he left my vanity but I ignored and used to mention him as pretty boy only.

He raises his eyebrow at me and I shrug. He smiles genuinely and continues his talk, "now that you know my name, please introduce yourself"

He goes upto each model and they introduce themselves.

My heart beats faster as he comes closer to me. I saw him smirking when he was speaking with the model next to me.

Finally when he stood in front of me, he crossed him arms against his chest with his eyebrows raised and a smile on his lips, "and you?".

My lips broke to a smile as I rolled my eyes, "i'm Roshni, Roshni Patel, nice to meet you" I forward my hand towards him.

He looks to my hand and then my amber orbs, giggling silently, he lifted his hand and shook it with mine, "Siddharth Khurana, nice to meet you too" he gave me a subtle wink making me glare at him for a second before continuing, "sounds like an Indian name, are you one?"

Shaking my head at his idiotic question, "yes i'm an Indian, from Mumbai. And you?"

"i'm from Mumbai too" he replies and I nod, "well it's nice to work with someone from your place, isn't it?"

"yeah it is".

"have I met you before?" his lips form into a smirk.

Rolling my eyes again, "OMG it's you I would have never guessed" I say sarcastically.

His chest vibrating when he laughs.

I tried to ignore the fact that we are still holding our hands in the handshake, none of us has withdrew it. There was something about his touch on me. Our hands fitted together like puzzles.

"uh my hand" I excuse and retract my hand back to me.

I smile as he notices this too, something flickers over his eyes, recognition?

"tum Shiv Patel aur Durga Patel ki beti ho?" he asks.

Exhaling, "yes main unki beti hun"

"wow, that's...fascinating..." he mutters. 

"anything wrong?"

"nope nothing" he replies, silently saying it with his eyes that we'll talk about it later.

"now moving on" he goes back to his desk. And that's when I notice what's he wearing. His black blazer resting on his chair. He was simply wearing a white  V-neck, with full hand length. His dark hair gelled up. I can't explain in words how sexy he's looking right now. He sweet lips forming a smirk as he finds me checking him out. Clearing his throat he catches my attention. 

Embarrassment after embarrassment.

I face palm myself I settle down on my seat and he explains our work. It seems that Khurana Enterprises are not only the company for construction they also stand up front as a cloth brand, S&R namely Simran Khurana and Raj Khurana founders of the company. The brand had been going good in India and now they are setting it up in Paris, so we'd have to shoot for the next month as a model for their brand. 

It won't turn out bad, would it? Despite the fact I'd have to meet pretty- Siddharth, damn I have to get his name into my head, despite the fact that I'd have to meet him almost everyday, it would turn out good only, I guess.

The meeting with Mr. Siddharth Khurana had actually went well. Leaving the fact that he caught me almost all the time I had drooled over him making him snigger, the meeting went well.

It 1 pm right now, time to go home. Today there's no shoot as the shoot with Khurana Enterprises starts tomorrow. I'd have to wait for Jen, Quinn and Cabe as they are in a meeting with our whole crew and the company's crew. The other models have left as they came here with their car, but sadly as I don't have one I wait for them.

It was a struggle during the starting of work to catch a cab or ride the bus going or returning back from work. But after few weeks as I became friends with the three, I travel with them.

Ugh i'm hungry. Jen texted me that the meeting would finish a quarter past 1 so I have 15 minutes. Great. Making up my mind I slide the sling over my shoulder and make my way towards the cafeteria.

"Oh my f**king Goodness" I mutter as slowly chew one of the strawberry muffin from the half a dozen in the table of the booth I have sat in. 

"aren't they nice muffins, muffin?" I hear his alluring voice beside me. 

I turn to look at him who is crouched so that he meets my level as I was seated.

"they are indeed nice, pretty boy, or should I say Mr. Khurana, CEO of Khurana Enterprises" I smile as he smirks.

"can I take this seat, Ms. Patel?" he asks gesturing the chair opposite to mine.

"sure, Mr. Khurana"

He grins at me as I bite on my muffin.

"kya, aise kya dhekrahi ho tum mujhe?"

"kaise dhekroun?" he winks at me.

"stupid" I blush slightly.

He shakes his head, "kya Ms. Patel, aap apki boss ki ek valuable hot" he winks at me before continuing, "client ko stupid bularahe hain, too bad, na?"

I cross my arms against my chest as he propels his placing them on the table, "hmm pehle aap meri boss ke valuable stupid client the, aap pretty boy the, so I can call my pretty boy as stupid" before I can control what I could say the words slid my mouth.

I mentally face palm myself, biting my lower lip, as I called him as 'my pretty boy'. Shit Roshni, now he's just got content to tease you. Stupid.

Amusement dances in his eyes as his lips turn into a smirk, "your pretty boy?" he raises his eyebrow at me.

"i..i..it just slipped, forget it na" I mutter taking a bite of the vanilla muffin.

"sweetheart, things like this won't slip out, you think like that so your pretty boy huh?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Shaking my head, suppressing the urge for my lips turn into a smile, I mutter "shut up", heat rising on my cheeks.

"can I have one?" he asks gesturing my muffins.

"no way, it's my muffin, tu jaake kuch aur kareed le, aur waise bhi this is your company so you can get it"

He pouts cutely, "you're not gonna give me that then?"

"nope"

"kya tum apni 'pretty boy' ko muffins nahi doge?" he used the air quotes to quote his nickname.

"you won't stop rubbing it, won't you?" I narrow my eyes.

"nope" he says popping the p, "aur jaise tumne kahaa it's my company, and you'd be working for me so I can do anything with my employees" saying this he snatches the new muffin from my hand.

"pretty boy, that was the last muffin" I whine pouting angrily.

He chuckles, eating the whole muffin before calling someone.

"Stacy, get her a couple of muff-" he stops and looks at me before looking back at Stacy, his assistant, "nope, get her a couple dozens of muffins packed in my name"

"sure sir" she leaves.

"kyun do dozen?"

"kyunki muffin tu bohot muffin kaati hai" he comment motioning the crump on my lips.

Before he reaches out to remove it, I dust myself with the tissue.

"chivalrous bane ki zarurat nahi, I can take care of myself".

"you're so cute muffin"

"stop calling me that, pretty boy" I pout again making him giggle.

"then you should stop call your pretty boy as pretty boy" he winks.

Ugh his nickname came in the flow, I didn't wanna call him that anymore but it's like he and his nickname is stuck in my heart like that.

Wait what? Heart?

Roshni what's wrong with you?!

Before I could reply, Stacy gives me the box with my two dozens of muffins.

"thanks Stacy"

"welcome maam, do enjoy them" she leaves nodding and smiling at us.

"they look so yummy" I lick my lips as I open them slowly.

"really dhikao mujhe" he leans in forward.

"no" I move it away from him, "this is mine and i'm not sharing it with you, pretty boy" I say stressing on his nickname.

"you're really hurting me muffin, ouch" he places his hand on his heart. 

The place where I belong...

Roshni! What the freaking hell is wrong with you? He is seriously messing with you, your mind.

Take control of your heart.

"stop being dramatic" I say shaking my head with a smile on my lips.

And before he could reply back my phone rings.

"Jen, just a sec, I have to take this" 

"yeah sure" he says relaxing in his chair.

"yes hun?"

"babe you've got to stop drawing attraction"

"what are you talking about?"

"look around" she says and I look around.

And that's when I notice every pair of eyes are pointed towards us, his employees, the waiters, the workers, everyone even including my whole crew. Even Lucas.

"shit" I mutter, making Siddharth's eyebrows crease together.

In a subtle motion he asks me what happen, and I shake my head in a no saying nothing.

"we'll be waiting at the parking lot, don't be late sweetie"

"yeah sure, I'll be there in ten"

She cuts the call, I turn to look at her, who winks at me before exiting the cafeteria.

"any problem muffin?" he asks.

"uh nothing"

"okay" he mutters still not convinced with my answer.

"how do you know my parents?" I ask him.

"well you do know my parents right?" he asks in return.

"yeah you mentioned them before, why?"

"both of our parents our rivals" he says it casually.

"what?" I gasp.

First of all how did mine know his parents? and secondly, rivals?

I'm sure it's my mom.

"yeah, they have some stupid history"

"so you mean to say that my parents and yours aren't in good terms because of their past?"

"yup, but it's mainly our mothers and not the dads"

And i'm right. It's her only, she has the tendency to pull lots of enemies lekin dad is always by her side, clearing the mess.

"wait, how did you guess that i'm their daughter?" I ask with my eyebrows creased together.

"that's a topic for another day"

"batoa na"

"no" he says adamantly.

What does he know?

"batoa na" I pout.

"you're cute as f**k muffin, and no it's not gonna help you"

"pch, idiot" I mutter checking my phone.

Oops, it's 1:25.

"I have to go, phir milte" I say picking up my stuff and stood.

He follows my suit and stands up "yeah sure, I'll walk you out"

"uh no thanks, I'll manage" Stepping out of the booth.

"it was not a question muffin" he say not leaving a place for argument.

Nodding we exit the cafeteria after thanking the chef. One of the best muffins i've ever tasted.

Other than spending time with pretty boy, eating these muffins would be on my to-do list.

"muffin, since when was I on your to-do list?" he questions.

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"yes you did" he smiles winking at me.

"ugh Roshni" I hit my forehead with my palm and scratched my head thinking of an answer.

"it's okay muffin, don't come up with an lame excuse cause both of us know it's not the truth"

Not wanting to embarrass myself more I keep quiet.

We enter the elevator and thank god there were a couple of employees of his so he'd mostly be quiet.

Giving them a curt nod I stand inside the elevator, and he stands in front of me, so that we're facing each other, with a teasing smile on his lips.

I can recognize his mischievous eyes right away, i'm sure he's gonna do something to embarrass me.

Glaring at him, I shake my head in a 'no'.

Wait is it just me or he's actually leaning in towards me?

I look around at his employees, who tried their best to hide their sheepish smiles. They weren't looking at us as we were at the back.

Turning back to him, his face is literally inches away from me.

Clenching my jaw, taking in a sharp breath I move back, forgetting that I can't as I was standing in front of the wall?

What do you call the back of an elevator? Ghar jaake dhekna padega...yeah.

Roshni! Elevator chod he is moving in towards you.

"what are you doing?" I whisper making him smirk.

He places his face an inch away from mine, winking at me.

My eyes widen as he places his huge biceps on the either side of me.

"pretty boy stop" I say sternly.

"no" he breathes onto my face.

Shoving his chest, he moves slightly and I take this is an opportunity to duck beneath his arms and moving away from him.

He leans on the wall as he eyes me, crossing his arms against his chest, which was vibrating as he chuckles. 

Maintaining the 'social distance' from him I blush from embarrassment as his employees laugh silently. And he didn't seem to be affected from it.

"oh there they are, I'll see you?" I tell to him who is walking beside me to the parking lot.

"yeah" he nods stopping his tracks, "muffin you forgot something" he says.

"kya?" I ask him as I have my bag, my phone and my dozens of muffins.

"this" he presses his lips, no not on mine, but on my cheek.

I gasp as he places a tender kiss on my cheek.

"Siddharth stop!" I say sternly pushing him slightly.

His face lit up as his lips split into a wide grin.

"kya?" my eyebrows furrow together.

Mumbling something he shook his head before looking at me, dead in my eyes, "goodbye muff- oops sorry, goodbye Roshni" my name rolled of his mouth with the huskiest voice.

I don't know why but my heart fluttered as my name left his lips.

Pressing my lips together, stopping me to blush and make fun of myself, "goodbye Siddharth".

Turning back I walk to the sisters and Cabe who were looking at me with smirks plastered on their faces.

Taking a last glance of him, he is standing at the same position, looking at me with his brown eyes, with love in them.

Wait Roshni! Sue me that he's messing up with me so bad...

What do you do to me Siddharth?! Why am I not able to stop myself from falling for you?

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Their moms are rivals. So this relationship will be tricky.

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice update

Unite my SidNi