Agreed
In Beds Ushna's character is mahan Allah miyan ki gaaye types but Here hina's character looks more vocal.
i like the cast of this one better😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agreed
In Beds Ushna's character is mahan Allah miyan ki gaaye types but Here hina's character looks more vocal.
i like the cast of this one better😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i like the cast of this one better😆
Yup its cast is better
Tfs.
I loved the OST. But the video didn't focus on the drama. I guess they don't want to show much of it, so the showed Sahir singing all the time .😕
This gives me thoda sa haq vibes....
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
This gives me thoda sa haq vibes....
Yeah both have 2nd marriage angle but here its love marriage with hina but in TSH imran did arrange marriage with ayeza than later he fell for her.
Tfs.
I loved the OST. But the video didn't focus on the drama. I guess they don't want to show much of it, so the showed Sahir singing all the time .😕
this is from sahirs YT channel so i dont think its Geos official video
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
this is from sahirs YT channel so i dont think its Geos official video
I see.🤓
I like the latest promo too. 😳 Affan is a confused soul here it seems.😆
Geo stories are so predictable now