Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
opened on request
This was such a sweet one. I know that feeling when I'm so tired that sleep is all I want. Food can wait and so can everything else 😆.
Anjali as a silent spectator and liking their progress as a couple is also very true to her character. She had always been like this apart from that stupid phase after Shyam was evicted from the house the first time.
Everyone hates her for that but I prefer to see all the other moments where she has always supported them both. 😳
Off to next now. 😆
Live,
Stuti
Poor Arnav. He is so tired he can't even eat dinner.
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
460