













Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The way he was smiling amd his dialogues 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
The way he was smiling amd his dialogues 😂😂😂
Bahut Pitega ye 🤣
Kitna cutely control kiya EXCITEMENT
Mujhe ye scene Bahut funny laga 😆
He was like that kid jisko mummy papa ke jhagde mein fayda hogaya
Originally posted by: arryline
Mujhe ye scene Bahut funny laga 😆
He was like that kid jisko mummy papa ke jhagde mein fayda hogaya
🤣Agree
🤣🤣 kya accurate baat boli hai😆Originally posted by: arryline
Mujhe ye scene Bahut funny laga 😆
He was like that kid jisko mummy papa ke jhagde mein fayda hogaya
I just love his as a villian😳
Audience b like- I hate you like I love you❤️
🤣🤣 kya accurate baat boli hai😆
I just love his as a villian😳
Audience b like- I hate you like I love you❤️
Indeed his negative portrayal is amazing
Kabir he was very nice to Ridhima the way he was in control of his feelings is so perfect he even advised Ridhima to leave VR mansion as their mission was completed so he doesn't want to harm her as of now
🤣🤣 kya accurate baat boli hai😆
I just love his as a villian😳
Audience b like- I hate you like I love you❤️
Y villain nai hai isne iv me clear kar diya
Haan🤣
Jaise kisi bacche ne shararat ki ho 😂😂