lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

see  people are busy promoting virakhi (virat and pakhi) that doesn't make sense anymore.. we are rooting for virat and sai tashan but yeh CVS kisi ki sunte hi nahi

seriously i have one doubt 

if samrat calls ashwini and her husband mami amd mama, so, then by that relationship pakhi and virat will be brother and sister... not bhabhi Nd devar

Hope this is some mistake by writers but seriously how can they not look at this.. 

i may be wrong though, but this one is triggering me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

see  people are busy promoting virakhi (virat and pakhi) that doesn't make sense anymore.. we are rooting for virat and sai tashan but yeh CVS kisi ki sunte hi nahi

I think they are doing it to give some depth to Pakhi’s growing insecurity- which later will/may be used against Sai. They infact rushed through the initial romance phase of Virat-Pakhi which now makes Virat’s sacrifice and Pakhi’s compromise very flimsy.

sai-virat are just getting started. I’d rather the writers take their time to develop SaiRat esp after what they did to Virat-Pakhi.

seriously i have one doubt 

if samrat calls ashwini and her husband mami amd mama, so, then by that relationship pakhi and virat will be brother and sister... not bhabhi Nd devar

Samrat and Virat are cousins so cousin’s wife will be bhabhi only. Not sister. So bhabhi-devar is what Virat and Pakhi are. Which now makes her behavior on the uncomfortable side.

her impulsive nature and lack of analysis is gonna cause her and others a lot of trouble. Along with Virat’s unnecessary sacrifice.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

TBH, I'm so done with Virat and Pakhi that I can't even digest their so called friendship

Regarding the relation, for us(in our family/state), yes Virat will be Pakhi's brother. But I think it's not the same for Marathi's. There's so much of difference. So whatever they show in the show, I'm going to go by that relation. 

lobster_0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

TBH, I'm so done with Virat and Pakhi that I can't even digest their so called friendship

Regarding the relation, for us(in our family/state), yes Virat will be Pakhi's brother. But I think it's not the same for Marathi's. There's so much of difference. So whatever they show in the show, I'm going to go by that relation. 

even in our family they address them as sister, 😊

but seriously even PR promoting virakhi seems ridiculous 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

The problem with Hindi shows is, the behind screen pics, actors' selfies and segments being shared online or on social media give rise to different groups among the viewers and create fan wars. This will only force the makers to deviate from the main plot and add nonsense to please all the groups. The persons who post such content be it actors, people from the set or off-screen segment creators must be clearly instructed by the show makers on what to post and what not to and they should as well keep an eye on what is being promoted online or on social media.

I'm sure the original version in Bengali didn't have any such shifts from one pair to another instead it was solely focused on the main plot and hence became a hit. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

even in our family they address them as sister, 😊

but seriously even PR promoting virakhi seems ridiculous 

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Just curious to know where else the relations are same 😆

I dont know how can they promote them. Anyway,  I wanna stay away from their love, friendship or whatever it is. I hope these people focus on the plot 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

The problem with Hindi shows is, the behind screen pics, actors' selfies and segments being shared online or on social media give rise to different groups among the viewers and create fan wars. This will only force the makers to deviate from the main plot and add nonsense to please all the groups. The persons who post such content be it actors, people from the set or off-screen segment creators must be clearly instructed by the show makers on what to post and what not to and they should as well keep an eye on what is being promoted online or on social media.

I'm sure the original version in Bengali didn't have any such shifts from one pair to another instead it was solely focused on the main plot and hence became a hit. 

I completely agree with u! This is the main reason I stopped following any show on social media. If I'm interested in the plot, I'll just watch the show and forum toh hai hi for discussions.  There's so much of deviation over there. 

I hope that doesnt effect the story. As long as I'm interested in the story, I'll watch it. Honestly  they failed to connect the audience to Virat-Pakhi. Everything about them seems forced now. I hope they realize that and move on.

lobster_0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Just curious to know where else the relations are same 😆

I dont know how can they promote them. Anyway,  I wanna stay away from their love, friendship or whatever it is. I hope these people focus on the plot 

hey i am from hyderabad, 

where are you from? 

Optimist_d thumbnail

hey i am from hyderabad, 

where are you from? 

Hey, even im from Hyderabad.  So good to see someone from the same place 😳

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well so ur cousins wife becomes your sister in certain places?