Guys if you’re on twitter remember to reply under colors tweet #BBTrendMasterRubinaDilaik ...she has to win this again 🤪
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys if you’re on twitter remember to reply under colors tweet #BBTrendMasterRubinaDilaik ...she has to win this again 🤪
Kya hum Yeh wali AT Kal tak Finish Kar sakte h ? 😳
Kya hum Yeh wali AT Kal tak Finish Kar sakte h ? 😳
Dont think within one day we would be.....it may take 3 days I think.....
Kya hum Yeh wali AT Kal tak Finish Kar sakte h ? 😳
Kal kare so aaj kar😳
Dont think within one day we would be.....it may take 3 days I think.....
We can . We are not far. Let's do it
😎Kal kare so aaj kar😳
Shinny rubi eijaz too close in votes...can u vote from two mobiles if at home? I will also do
Yes I did from 2 phones....neck to neck competition
Can anybody do 4 or 5 votes from different phones...no need to register india forums...
Shinny rubi eijaz too close in votes...can u vote from two mobiles if at home? I will also do
I was at work. Just going home .I will reach home & do it.😊