Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

They r looking so beautiful n gorgeous in this pic .❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

They r looking so beautiful n gorgeous in this pic .❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.

Yeah, Shah can create chemistry with anyone😳

And the girl is really very beautiful and cute  can't wait to see them together in the music video ❤️

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah, Shah can create chemistry with anyone😳

And the girl is really very beautiful and cute  can't wait to see them together in the music video ❤️

Yaa can't wait for it.

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

oh no no, I was referring to ae mere dil mv, the one with tejaswi. Which MV are you talking about?

Nope. Ae mere dil wasn't offered to Rhea. The casting director Pooja herself said in the bts video that though she got messages from all the shah jodi shippers, she decided that she'd cast a new actress opposite shah and she approached tejaswi and she accepted the offer. 

Also Rhea fans and mishbir fans messaged pratik to cast Rhea and Rhesha but he casted shah in the mv with another girl. So these two didn't approach Rhea. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHK8_54BHs7/?igshid=sh6q6wv0w0m5

I seriously never took this guy's request to suggest names of the celebrities so that he can cast them in MVs, because I thought aise hi bol raha hai and I knew that rhea and mishbir fans were messaging him to cast her and them but I was surprised to see that he casted shaheer of all, humare sheiku baba hai hi itne amazing ⭐️Now I'm just waiting for the release of the mv❤️

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Nope. Ae mere dil wasn't offered to Rhea. The casting director Pooja herself said in the bts video that though she got messages from all the shah jodi shippers, she decided that she'd cast a new actress opposite shah and she approached tejaswi and she accepted the offer. 

Also Rhea fans and mishbir fans messaged pratik to cast Rhea and Rhesha but he casted shah in the mv with another girl. So these two didn't approach Rhea. 

I see, thank you so much for the clarification 😃

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I see, thank you so much for the clarification 😃

Inshallah Rhea ka bhi mv jaldi aa jaayega 😊