Originally posted by: Pavi10989
I just hope Riddhu drop Kabir somewhere n then go n rescue Ragini n keep her safe place where both the men cannot find..
That won’t happen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pavi10989
I just hope Riddhu drop Kabir somewhere n then go n rescue Ragini n keep her safe place where both the men cannot find..
That won’t happen
Thanks Arshu 😄
Best kava confrontation.
Congrats RishiGirl for promotion
I loved this face off of
Thanks Yaar 😃
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That won’t happen
Haan.. atleast I want Ragini to escape from here before Riddhu n Vansh reach her..or Vansh should reach before Riddhu.. or else Ragini ke saat saat Riddhu Ko bhi Goli lagegi.. Ragini Ko Kabir maarthega.. Riddhu Ko vansh
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Vansh to kuch din baad baad hi aise marathon race karta hai show pe, aadat hogayi hogi shayad usko ab tak😆
But This time “Riddhimaaaaaa” nai bola thank god😆
Biwi ki chakker mai per kai es talent ko bahar nikal na padra vansh ko😆
Originally posted by: Pavi10989
Haan.. atleast I want Ragini to escape from here before Riddhu n Vansh reach her..or Vansh should reach before Riddhu.. or else Ragini ke saat saat Riddhu Ko bhi Goli lagegi.. Ragini Ko Kabir maarthega.. Riddhu Ko vansh
I want Vansh to reach ragini first as that man has put in so much of effort since the past 3 years