I will post within few mins
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will post within few mins
Will you post this early morning?😳
I'm not even fully awake yet🤣
Originally posted by: Ramya-22
I forgot to participate this time..I was busy with my online exams...😔😔😭😭
Sorryyy!!!!!
All the best...
Good morning all...
None of you would have expected this ...
PS : the winners ( includes runner up ) should give a treat ..especially those who are writing FF now .. that is a longggg update .. one week of time for writing it ..
SO ALL READY FOR THE RESULTS ?!
I though it would be tough for all but the results says something else...🤣
I might take some time for colouring .. so have some patience..... 😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
None of you would have expected this ...
PS : the winners should give a treat ..especially those who are writing FF now .. that is a longggg update .. one week of time for writing it ..
Is that Sarah?😆
Sorry guys I forgot that I have a class now 😅
Still I will post that is another thing .. but it will take little more time for each qn ..