Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shona can you edit tauji and place bittu chachcu there
Thanks to tanu di hatred i cant update my DP😆
Yahan dimag ki batti bhuja di
ab aankhon ki roshi kis kam kii
😆
Kaise wahiyad rhymes kar raha hun mein all thanks to your dracula pics😆
I wasn't talking about you. Like prachi said once 'world doesn't revolve around you'😆
I heard mala addressing you as di
Oh no I am the youngest. 😳
😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Oh no I am the youngest. 😳
Tahole jaao ek glass pani niye asho amar jonno😎
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Sab ke sab ankhow ke piche pare hai🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIqFhuBrH-/?igshid=7lj9ue7gq75d
I still don't get why didn't them let him in this suit? Why get a new suit for a faltu 2 min mehra nonsense
I wonder then what was that nicker fevicol arrow drama, offscreen tha kya
Maine kya kiya?Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Shona can you edit tauji and place bittu chachcu there
Thanks to tanu di hatred i cant update my DP😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Kisi ne tumhari sun li except its not Changu there
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIiRhkhdTF/?igshid=83kkdeipkp87
I meant full edit not these creepy face cut😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3