Ain't I spending too much time on IF when I have work left?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ain't I spending too much time on IF when I have work left?
I already did but with change 😉
Shona, Did I put this idea on your mind?

Tanu please don't hate me after this😔
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Shona, Did I put this idea on your mind?
Tanu di, please don't hate me after this😔
Sorry dear .. but yes 🤣😆🤣
I need to cover my eyes. 😵😆
Originally posted by: shonasandy
Sorry dear .. but yes 🤣😆🤣

Originally posted by: livelytanu
I need to cover my eyes. 😵😆
Sorry for this...
But it is fun after long time 🤣🤣
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3