Silly me.. I thought episode aaya...main voot check kar aayi 🥺🤣 running to watch sneak peek 😆
Due to excitement na😆I know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Silly me.. I thought episode aaya...main voot check kar aayi 🥺🤣 running to watch sneak peek 😆
Due to excitement na😆I know
Tum do spoilers aur promos bhi... 🤪
I am not on twitter warna next spoiler mai hi deti 🤣
I was shocked to see ani instantly believed her and vice versa🤪
Yaar now ani won't believe anyone except bon🤣🤪
Arre yaar I don't think aaj epi aayega jaldi
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
I am not on twitter warna next spoiler mai hi deti 🤣
Tum kya kar rahe ho. ...go and see today's sneak peek😆
Achaa!! Khas karke tara bai wale change of heart spoiler ke baad.. 🤣
Naah.. during mini challenge there was spoiler that Ani gets clue against mini... tabse spoiler naamak moh maya se bharosa uth gya hain🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Due to excitement na😆I know
Ha😭 voot se umeed laga di maine🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Tum kya kar rahe ho. ...go and see today's sneak peek😆
Behen.. I have already seen it thrice 😳

Please voot baba episode jaldi de do
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Behen.. I have already seen it thrice 😳
Omg😲🤣🤣🤣
I just saw it once in insta andwithin seconds posted here knowing my behenas' excitement here😆