Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Is the FF ending?? So SOON??😳
Soon ahh ?! 😳Approx 1 month 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Is the FF ending?? So SOON??😳
Soon ahh ?! 😳Approx 1 month 🤓
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Don't think in that way Ande🤣
RoSid writer can never reach RoSidians expectations in the matter of regular/long updates🤣 we are toooooo greedy to get satisfied🤣🤣
😬🤭
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Soon ahh ?! 😳Approx 1 month 🤓
I've my FFs ongoing since last 2 years🤣🤣
And yours is just 1 month🤣
You can continue the FF by developing RoSid's story like how they would evolve as a couple😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I've my FFs ongoing since last 2 years🤣🤣
And yours is just 1 month🤣
You have to update manasa di I am waiting di for ur updates and andhe give some more yaar waiting yaar
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
You have to update manasa di I am waiting di for ur updates and andhe give some more yaar waiting yaar
I haven't started writing anything yet

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You can continue the FF by developing RoSid's story like how they would evolve as a couple😆
I am poor at writing love stories
GOOD NIGHT 💤😴
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I am poor at writing love stories