Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Chan kitthan was a Bajaj song 🥺
And Asad for Zoya in Zoyaan Track
And And and wait the punch is coming. I already can see jootas in hands
But yes
For Armaan when he comes to know Riddhima is married to Sid 🥺
🥺 meri kya galti thi Riddhima🥺
armaan's pain hurts me most.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Kaise bada ho raha hai mera nahi ho raha 🥺

Aise. And for a moment I thought ....WHHAAAT is she saying🤣



ab main bhi unseen nahi kar paungi 😝😝😝😝 kya bol daala apne 😝😝😝😝😝 Mera kaise bada hoga 😝😝😝
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ab main bhi unseen nahi kar paungi 😝😝😝😝 kya bol daala apne 😝😝😝😝😝 Mera kaise bada hoga 😝😝😝
I was feeling extremy tired and sleepy Because I was doing some work till 3:30 then went to bed and remembered ki kuch order mein daalna essential stuff and since then I am just adding stuff to my cart and what is sleep 😂😂😂😂
Awww this letter is so sweet ☺️😩❤️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CHFezeuHyUW/?igshid=i4rmbhidteod
Uhu uhu uhu our nayi ladki doesn't like us didn't share her post with us huh 😑
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHFrjDUHCW6/?igshid=wao4o7du27f9
Kitna kanjoos tha QH care scenes deta hi nahi tha huh 😑 https://twitter.com/DebosmitaAdhik6/status/1323361140596858880?s=19