Awwwwwww ❤️☺️
I'm gonna steal this caps ☺️ can I???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awwwwwww ❤️☺️
I'm gonna steal this caps ☺️ can I???
Kuch naya kaand kiya kya ya fir purane episodes wale ki baat kar rahe ho?
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤗❤️❤️we all are rudhians after all...I can understand you dear🤣😆
🤗🤗 I know.. hum sab paagal log ek saath khushi khushi rehte hain 🤗🤗
Trilochan in Coma🤣
Feel free to use lalz🤗
Don't ask for permission❤️
yeaahhhhh❤️🤗Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Dadu ❤️ Mummy ❤️ sab awesome in our family ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: D2YDLN2KHDUU5QKS
Ani ke sanskaar toh uski aankho me dikh hi jaate hain 🤪
Woh toh apni patni keliye na 😉
Same. Sorry to say but, at that time I used to feel Aniruddh wanted to keep Bondita for his selfish reasons of changing society or winning the challenge while he lusted over Mini and Mini too did vice versa.
That love confession was surely incorporated inorder to start a love track between them and Bondita was shown washing the certificate to degrade her and glorify Mini for the same track which is why now I feel they would not bring it back and just would show a certificate randomnly many episodes later completely discarding what happened.
I too think they will just skip that certificate kaand forever🤔
Tbh I too got bad vibes from ani that time.....🤪
Hope makers learnt their lesson now😆
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
Kuch naya kaand kiya kya ya fir purane episodes wale ki baat kar rahe ho?
connecting the ends and after math of bedwetting and hm tracks