I want certificate drama to reveal 🤣
I think they will conveniently forget about the certificate drama because the Ani Mini love story they wanted to start through it just got scrapped because no one wants that sh*t
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want certificate drama to reveal 🤣
I think they will conveniently forget about the certificate drama because the Ani Mini love story they wanted to start through it just got scrapped because no one wants that sh*t
For all those who love Patibabu in white❤️😆




gussa aa raha hai dekhkar
Originally posted by: UCIQPYNUXRQU7RXT
Zaalim ho tum. 😡
I'm going to watch the episode again 🤪
Aaj literally bina makeup ke Ani ko dekh ke laga ki Arre ye kaun hai Fir yaad aaya Ohh ye aisa hi dikhta tha ek zamaane me 🤪
asli roop main kuch zyaada hi achha lag raha tha
Ani ke sanskaar toh uski aankho me dikh hi jaate hain 🤪
Originally posted by: ZAIBTNTJFCM64JE3
asli roop main kuch zyaada hi achha lag raha tha
Ikr .. i was like... oh my my it was this guy behind that makeup all this while
Originally posted by: D6PGEWWU6JNUBLWT
Zaalim ho tum. 😡
I'm going to watch the episode again 🤪
Aaj literally bina makeup ke Ani ko dekh ke laga ki Arre ye kaun hai Fir yaad aaya Ohh ye aisa hi dikhta tha ek zamaane me 🤪
🤪🤣
Haina 😳 I wanted to see him normal in this attire 😳
Aaj uska eyes thoda alag laga mujhe was he wearing lens? 😳
Aisa kya ho gaya?
mee too 😆
abb dekhna mazedaar hoga how ani reacts 🤣
woh kabhi na kabhi bahar nikle ga jab ani ki kam ki baat phir uthega tabb 🤣