Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is Nand ever going to end? I wanted to watch it once it ends, but it seems like episode count keeps going up 😆
Happy for Jalan and BM.this week second last epi hai😭
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Is Nand ever going to end? I wanted to watch it once it ends, but it seems like episode count keeps going up 😆
same here...waiting for both nand and jalan to end
Glad for PG and Sabaat.
How nand is topping the chart is it good? Jalan is doing good
Glad for PG and Sabaat.
How nand is topping the chart is it good? Jalan is doing good
yes nand is so popular in Pakistan everyone watches it just like mpth😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
yes nand is so popular in Pakistan everyone watches it just like mpth😆
Really
I found its story weird.
I guess More than Nand, jalan is more popular
Really
I found its story weird.
I guess More than Nand, jalan is more popular
Nand was more popular than Jalan in Pakistan...i am waiting for it to end so i can watch it
it became popular mainly because of the nands acting and character